Cris Cyborg tested 3 times in a month.

Cyborg's crying is getting insufferable. Besides, since when she's in a position to complain about USADA's testing?

"@JacksonWinkMMA has had more athletes than any other gym in MMA suspended by USADA"

S
f7FdEdG.jpg

She's part of the reason USADA is in the picture to begin with, she's got no right to complain

She is going to kill her next opponent for all these test!!

I'll bet that if she had never used male hormones in the past and had never failed a test for them that she wouldn't be nearly as suspect and therefore wouldn't be tested more than others are.

Having something resembling a natural level of musculature should help her make weight.

Cyborg's crying is getting insufferable. Besides, since when she's in a position to complain about USADA's testing?

She wants equal testing for her and her opponent for their scheduled fight. I don't see the issue.

And that's just the chromosome tests.

She wants equal testing for her and her opponent for their scheduled fight. I don't see the issue.

She doesn't have any authority to make those demands. USADA has never tested fighters equally. That's not how this works.

unfortunately it doesn't really work like that. Holly's never failed a test before.

So you're saying that if you've never failed a test you shouldn't get tested 3 times in less than a month?

Or that if you've never failed a test then you're clean and always will be?

Back