Cris Cyborg signs new Deal with UFC.

"The deal is rumored to make her the highest paid female fighter currently on the UFC roster, and one of the top paid fighters for the promotion.

Uh oh, haters not gonna like this

This is Coolidge when he reads it

l3ol6.gif

3-4 fighters in that divison ?

Didin't the UFC ranking tbh... wtf?
3-4 fighters? who? xD AFAIK the only true FW in UFC is Cyborg, the other chicks who fought there are BWs

"The deal is rumored to make her the highest paid female fighter currently on the UFC roster, and one of the top paid fighters for the promotion.

Uh oh, haters not gonna like this
suddenly I appreciate WME a bit more... they are giving credit to her after the shit she received from RRR

Combine Featherweight with Bantamweight and call it Super Bantamweight. 140 pounds.

This means that they actually plan on making some moves with that division.
Well, hopefully.
But considering their past actions in regards to w145 division-building (or rather inactions) it seems kinda doubtful...

And not a single fuck was given. I hope she loses to Holm. I'm done giving wmma a chance. I hope they give her a fight every two years.

What the hell are they going to do with her though?

There just aren't enough fighters her size. If Holly is remotely competitive I am sure they will rematch at some point, but when she can barely make 145 and everyone else good can cut to 135, who is this division going to consist of?

That is the question no one had answered.

I don't think much of Cyborg for a number of reasons, but she is a legitimately talented fighter and it is frustrating seeing her against constantly shitty competition.

You kinda answered your own question. They'll follow the same formula that they did with Rhonda. She'll crush women who have no business fighting her and proclaim her the next once in a life human and the GOAT. Until someone comes along and kicks her head in, of course.

Respect the 12 year undefeated GOAT. I told all you losers how now that Ronda's fat ass was gone they were gonna now focus on real MMA. "Bu bu but Cut Cyborg " Lol nope, Deal with it dumbasses.

Respect the 12 year undefeated GOAT. I told all you losers how now that Ronda's fat ass was gone they were gonna now focus on real MMA. "Bu bu but Cut Cyborg " Lol nope, Deal with it dumbasses.
{<jordan}

Holly about to beat her and make it more pointless
Not pointless, Holly would be a two division champ and one of the all time great fighters having beaten the two best ever who have completely different styles. But it won't happen.

My face when I read this thread. Cyborg getting shoved down all these dorks mouths. How many months have you cried about Cyborg? Well guess all the tears didn't work now did they? <{MingNope}>

It's a shame she never fought Ronda it would be over quicker than tim fedor

Cyborg is a beast

You kinda answered your own question. They'll follow the same formula that they did with Rhonda. She'll crush women who have no business fighting her and proclaim her the next once in a life human and the GOAT. Until someone comes along and kicks her head in, of course.

Yes and no. There was an existing 135 division with some decent fighters when Ronda was brought into the UFC.

145 is a barren waste both inside and outside the UFC.

Yes and no. There was an existing 135 division with some decent fighters when Ronda was brought into the UFC.

145 is a barren waste both inside and outside the UFC.
Bellator and Invicta both have a thriving FW division. I dont know why people keep posting that rhetoric. There are women in the world of all sizes.

Not pointless, Holly would be a two division champ and one of the all time great fighters having beaten the two best ever who have completely different styles. But it won't happen.

If Holly beats the only relevant fighter in the division it will prove the division wasn't needed.

And not a single fuck was given. I hope she loses to Holm. I'm done giving wmma a chance. I hope they give her a fight every two years.
You gave enough of a fuck to click, read and post. Will you please just keep your worthless bullshit out of threads like this? No one on earth is interested in you.

Back