cris cyborg now

I don't think it is crazy to think Cyborg won every round, but it is crazy to think it is crazy not to score it that way.

I think it's crazy to think Holm won two rounds of that fight.

21 media members are listed having scored that fight.

18 scored it 50-45 or 49-46

3 scored it 48-47

It's pretty crazy to think Holm was one round away from beating cyborg. Holm didn't land anything until the last round and she was still outstruck badly in that round.

Round 1 - Holm lands 5 strikes
Round 2 - Holm lands 4 strikes
Round 3 - Holm lands 6 strikes
Round 4 - Holm lands 9 strikes
Round 5 - Holm lands 20 strikes

Cyborg at least doubled her up in every round and was landing with more power.

So what's the argument for two or even one round for Holly?

Jigsaw isn't scared. I don't see it.

e234134118db0e35b5aeb2c786038082.jpg
And when Angela Magana gets her ass kicked again, her blood will be on your hands.
<DCrying>

You actually believe Cyborg wouldn't have finished Rocky in the first round?

In what was was she sloppy?

She literally controlled the entire fight. She basically treated Evinger like a sparring partner until she tried to finish lol.

Then Cyborg fought Holly and beat the breaks off her standing. One counterpunch at a time.

People want to say Cyborg is a sloppy brawler.... easiest way for a poster to out themselves as somebody who hasnt watched her fights.

I just said in the tonya fight she was sloppy.

Cris left mma to fight women Nunes can’t hold a candle too. Cyborg isn’t scared of shit. She may be a can crusher but she’s proven to go out of her way, even her sport to compete against great strikers.

and when cris did she got crushed bye Joanna bears.

man nunes pulled out of a fight against valentina the day before the fight and squeezd out a decision when thye finally fought
that's someone who only talks

cris would rather crush cans than risk losing.

Fun fact

3/5 Cyborg opponents have been girls making their UFC debut

Cris would finish Nunes within the 1st round. Then the usual shertards with there salty tears would cry because cris was 3 times bigger then Nunes something something steroids etc etc yada yada. Ronda ducked and hid from Cyborg for years and Nunes will do the exact same thing if offered the fight.
you can't duck somebody who's not in your weight class and not even fighting in a real weight class, Cyborg is a steroid abusing freak who has beat up on girls she has 30-40lbs on her whole career.

Pretty sure Nunes would destroy Baars 19/20 times in MMA, heck Cinderella Dandois already did. XD

In mma yes. That’s not my point. My point is that people like to say cyborg is a can crusher and technically per her resume she is. But she’s pursued challenges outside of mma because there are none for here in mma. My point is, she’s willing to and has tested herself.

How cyborg has fans on this website is beyond my understanding. This is a known cheater who blatantly abused steroids for years to the point of physiologically changing her voice, tried to rig a scale to make weight against an opponent she already outweighed by 20 pounds, and constantly plays the victim despite the UFC giving her everything she’s ever wanted in the weakest division in all of MMA.
How many tests did she fail?

Cyborg initially said no to build her division. Defended the title again on short notice then said yes. Brought Schevchenko in to prep for Nunes (I’m not sure if they trained together yet or not) or reached out to her. Nunes then said no, she wanted Pennington then the gal that beat Zingano.
Slightly correct.

They were trying to make Cyborg/Nunes but Holloway was injured and couldn't fight Edgar. The UFC still wanted a title as the headliner and Cyborg fought at 222. Since Cyborg had an opponent the UFC made Nunes/Pennington.

Slightly correct.

They were trying to make Cyborg/Nunes but Holloway was injured and couldn't fight Edgar. The UFC still wanted a title as the headliner and Cyborg fought at 222. Since Cyborg had an opponent the UFC made Nunes/Pennington.

Right but Amanda declared her next two (at the time) desired opponents, neither of which were Cyborg. I haven’t heard her say anything about fighting since she declined prior to Pennington. Cyborg appears to be prepping for it so maybe it’s in the works. Idk

How cyborg has fans on this website is beyond my understanding. This is a known cheater who blatantly abused steroids for years to the point of physiologically changing her voice, tried to rig a scale to make weight against an opponent she already outweighed by 20 pounds, and constantly plays the victim despite the UFC giving her everything she’s ever wanted in the weakest division in all of MMA.

do u see all the jon jones blind followers and he the goat of cheating.

Back