cris cyborg now

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
after seeing what Amanda nunes did to rocky at ufc 224 she will now say she moved on from any idea of a super fight with her.

cris really is the king of fighting anyone who has no risk of beating her so there no reason to fight nunes who would beat her bad and leave her beltless

cris would much rather fight leslie smith 10 times in a row than nunes once..

Cris would finish Nunes within the 1st round. Then the usual shertards with there salty tears would cry because cris was 3 times bigger then Nunes something something steroids etc etc yada yada. Ronda ducked and hid from Cyborg for years and Nunes will do the exact same thing if offered the fight.

Jigsaw isn't scared. I don't see it.

e234134118db0e35b5aeb2c786038082.jpg

Cyborg would fuck her up really badly, Nunes should stay and defend as long as she can because it is not going to be a good night for her if she ever fights Cyborg.

I think this made it even more clear that Cyborg would Fallon the Fox out of Nunes.

Cris would finish Nunes within the 1st round. Then the usual shertards with there salty tears would cry because cris was 3 times bigger then Nunes something something steroids etc etc yada yada. Ronda ducked and hid from Cyborg for years and Nunes will do the exact same thing if offered the fight.

or cris wont fight her at all.

Cyborg would fuck her up really badly, Nunes should stay and defend as long as she can because it is not going to be a good night for her if she ever fights Cyborg.

well cris will make it the reason they don't fight.

Cyborg would kill rocky in 1 round.

Nunes might make it to the third before dying

Your hate is obviously blinding. I'm shocked you can find your keyboard to even type this dribble

after seeing what Amanda nunes did to rocky at ufc 224 she will now say she moved on from any idea of a super fight with her.

cris really is the king of fighting anyone who has no risk of beating her so there no reason to fight nunes who would beat her bad and leave her beltless

Nunes cannot fight going backwards. That was obvious tonight. Raquel just couldn't capitalize on it, for some reason. Cyborg pressures Nunes and gets the W any which way.

I know ufc 222 changed things but funny how after nunes said she agreed to the fight cris hadn't signed a deal yet.

Could be for any number of reasons. Maybe UFC decided not to go with it. We will see what happens.

The issue with Cyborg is that they've stomped out a featherweight division for her in which she's naturally already one of the bigger fighters and now they mostly expect bantamweights to make the move up there to be basically fed to their new attraction. I really couldn't blame Nunes for refusing to fight Cyborg, it's a bit like asking Robert Whittaker to go up to Light Heavyweight and fight Jon Jones or DC. But I still feel like the fight's going to happen anyway and it will perpetuate the messy situation we're in right now between bantamweight and featherweight.

if that a joke I don't get it.

tonight showed cris nunes isn't the can she like to fight so she pass on fighting nunes.

What fight were you watching? It wasn't Nunes vs Pennington, that's for sure.

And if Cyborg fights and beats Amanda then you say: Well Cyborg only won because she outweighed poor Amanda by 500lbs!! Cyborg only won because of her Hulk like strength! Cyborg only won because poor Amanda is a poor defenseless 135lber!

Cyborg would kill rocky in 1 round.

Nunes might make it to the third before dying

Your hate is obviously blinding. I'm shocked you can find your keyboard to even type this dribble

everyone said tonya would die in first min and it took cris 3 rounds to beat the fake fighter.

cris is all talk and always no action.

cris would much rather fight cans than risk losing to someone that would beat her.

Nunes cannot fight going backwards. That was obvious tonight. Raquel just couldn't capitalize on it, for some reason. Cyborg pressures Nunes and gets the W any which way.

or cris can talk her talk and fight a can like cindy instead.

Could be for any number of reasons. Maybe UFC decided not to go with it. We will see what happens.

if both woman agreed to it there no reason for ufc to not do it.

I know ufc 222 changed hings a little bit

The issue with Cyborg is that they've stomped out a featherweight division for her in which she's naturally already one of the bigger fighters and now they mostly expect bantamweights to make the move up there to be basically fed to their new attraction. I really couldn't blame Nunes for refusing to fight Cyborg, it's a bit like asking Robert Whittaker to go up to Light Heavyweight and fight Jon Jones or DC. But I still feel like the fight's going to happen anyway and it will perpetuate the messy situation we're in right now between bantamweight and featherweight.

it the other way around cris would be the ont not agreeing to fight nunes.

Back