Cris Cyborg has a boyfriend now.

This isn't news. She's had one since way before she was on Brendan's podcast awhile back

Shouldn’t she have to give back the name “Cyborg” to her ex now?

Or he gotta put a ring on it first?

I wish she would breed with an A level athlete like Brock or Hardy, can we get a GoFundMe started to buy a load off LeBron and donate it to Cyborg for insemination?

Doesn't he have a broken dick or some shit? Like not trolling, I remember something like that being mentioned about him lol.

EDIT: yup lmao

I'm not afraid of her. And maybe "people" cry out about her using steroids, but that's not what I'm saying. You break the rules, you get dealt with, and move on. I just don't like her behavior. She bitched about getting tested more than others until holly holm shut her down revealing Holly has been tested MORE than Cyborg. Then there was the spironolactone that she got flagged for but ultimately exempted which was super fishy but whatever. Then you add to that the situation in Thailand where she called the cops on the testing agent. As for Jon jones, I believed his dick pills excuse and he was punished. As far as Vitor...TRT wasn't against the rules. And I've never heard of Jon or Vitor lashing out and making the accusation of being unfairly singled out. Once you get caught cheating once, you should expect to be scrutinized more and welcome the opportunity to prove you are clean. Cyborg chooses to play victim and I'm not with that. I was team Cyborg hoping that Rousey match materialized so I don't dislike her as a fighter. I do dislike her "broke dick" bf.

I can go along with you. It's fine if you dislike her. It's not ok to bash her the way it is happening in this thread - that's all I am saying. I wish her the best. I dislike her interviews and lover her as a fighter.

I posit that she has done more steroids than Reem, Vitor, Anderson and JBJ combined. She has a lower voice than all of them and bigger man muscles on her chest, shoulders, back, neck and face.

Don't forget that in addition to repeat USADA pops she also had a 7lb bikini debacle and single-handedly deprived us of Gina Carano (an unforgivable sin).

She also trains with Gabi "so natty bruh" Garcia which convinces me they are both clean as a whistle and not both currently on enough steroids to look and sound like a prime Wanderlei Silva...

She had enough stuff and she is akward to listen to. I don't listen to her interviews cause they make me gringe. She has done roids and got caught for it - but so have plenty of fighters. I still like Ortega who got caught. It's not about liking her or not it's about bashing her the way it is happening here about her post of being happy. That's the shit. If you don't like her, it's k - but no need to bash her below the belt.

what happened between her and evangelisto
They divorced many years ago. They remain friends. Cris has been with her current boyfriend for a long time. This is not new news.

I can go along with you. It's fine if you dislike her. It's not ok to bash her the way it is happening in this thread - that's all I am saying. I wish her the best. I dislike her interviews and lover her as a fighter.
She took spironolactone because a weight cut had Impaired her kidney function. She had a dr script and diagnosis. People need to look up shot before they make assumptions.

She took spironolactone because a weight cut had Impaired her kidney function. She had a dr script and diagnosis. People need to look up shot before they make assumptions.

Chael had a script and a diagnosis from his doctor for TRT...

Cyborg got more soul than all the whites in this thread apparently.

Ray Elbe, they've been dating for 3+ years, and as of December are engaged. Do you even MMA?

They were on Brendan Schaub's podcast together. I couldn't watch it though because I find Cyborg's voice very irritating, and because Elbe is an idiot.

Came to say this

Wow you guys are pathetic. I honestly hope she is happy. The way you are bashing on her, she must be the most hateful person alive...

I bet no Reem, Vitor, Anderson and JBJ combined got as much hate as Cyborg for her steroid use. She must scare you guys deeply.

Reem, Vitor, Anderson and Bones get a shit tonne of hate.

Why are you making up lies?

shes not chael, and spironolactone isn’t a steroid

It's a masking agent fpr PED's and the Chael example, as you are very aware, shows that anyone can get a doctors prescription for anything. Just admit it.

It's a masking agent fpr PED's and the Chael example, as you are very aware, shows that anyone can get a doctors prescription for anything. Just admit it.
Yeah, except she was in KIDNEY FAILURE. You have any idea how dangerous that is you dumb fuck?

She had enough stuff and she is akward to listen to. I don't listen to her interviews cause they make me gringe. She has done roids and got caught for it - but so have plenty of fighters. I still like Ortega who got caught. It's not about liking her or not it's about bashing her the way it is happening here about her post of being happy. That's the shit. If you don't like her, it's k - but no need to bash her below the belt.

I think the reason she gets so much flak is that she has done such a ridiculous amount of PEDs that she has physically transformed in a spectacular and horrifying manner. You look at an Ortega or an Anderson and you know they took PEDs, but they don't look abnormal. Cyborg looks like she's trapped at the mid-point to hulking out. She looks so much bigger and stronger than her competition that it looks like an abusive power-lifting mother beating on her ill-behaved teenage daughters when she fights.

The only person I've seen that is more visibly and unnaturally altered is Gaby Garcia who is literally Cyborg's training partner and BFF.

Back