Cris Cyborg has a boyfriend now.

Yeah, I still think it's fishy as fuck. Kawa managed to prove the exact same thing with Jones' tainted dick pills, then he failed another test a year later. I know Romero hasn't failed since, but where there's smoke there's fire. And considering how hard him and his team push the boundaries of every other rule, he's still very suspicious.

JDS is one of my favourite fighters of all time, and I definitely question the legitimacy of his accomplishments now. The tainted supplements excuse is the athletic equivalent to a dog eating your homework.

Unless you live in the states where the fda doesn’t regulate supplements. You can walk into GNC and buy stuff that has ingredients that aren’t on the label and piss hot. I’m obviously not a professional athlete so I have no idea where they shop. Good for Yoel to sue the company.

Wow you guys are pathetic. I honestly hope she is happy. The way you are bashing on her, she must be the most hateful person alive...

I bet no Reem, Vitor, Anderson and JBJ combined got as much hate as Cyborg for her steroid use. She must scare you guys deeply.

I posit that she has done more steroids than Reem, Vitor, Anderson and JBJ combined. She has a lower voice than all of them and bigger man muscles on her chest, shoulders, back, neck and face.

Don't forget that in addition to repeat USADA pops she also had a 7lb bikini debacle and single-handedly deprived us of Gina Carano (an unforgivable sin).

She also trains with Gabi "so natty bruh" Garcia which convinces me they are both clean as a whistle and not both currently on enough steroids to look and sound like a prime Wanderlei Silva...

If she was genuinely happy she wouldn't have to write an essay on social media to convince other people
She didnt write it.

Ray runs her social media and its clearly Ray talking about Cris, not Cris talking about Ray

If she was genuinely happy she wouldn't have to write an essay on social media to convince other people
There's a fat girl on my facebook feed that post pics of how "sexy" she looks every fucking day. If she really felt sexy she wouldn't have to broadcast it. Is she trying to convince her friends or herself?

Yesterday was valentine day in Brasil. Every couple I know posted a picure with a essay on Instagram...

Good for Cris.

She's a great fighter: smart, technical, powerful and entertaining. I only wish the best for her.

I posit that she has done more steroids than Reem, Vitor, Anderson and JBJ combined. She has a lower voice than all of them and bigger man muscles on her chest, shoulders, back, neck and face.

Don't forget that in addition to repeat USADA pops she also had a 7lb bikini debacle and single-handedly deprived us of Gina Carano (an unforgivable sin).

She also trains with Gabi "so natty bruh" Garcia which convinces me they are both clean as a whistle and not both currently on enough steroids to look and sound like a prime Wanderlei Silva...
Wait. That's not Wanderlei Silva???

Back