Cris Cyborg has a boyfriend now.

I thought she had a boyfriend named Ray?

That guy is most definitely bisexual and if Wanderlei Silva made a pass at him, he would most likely go for it. Honestly dating Cyborg is the closest thing you can get to having a gay experience, without actually having a gay experience. I won't lie, I've fantasized about a female bodybuilder once or twice. But the moment I've actually seen it. And see how big their clit is from the steroids use, BARF, immediately turned off. Gina Carano is GOAT. Even a fat Gina makes my penis hard like a samurai sword.
If that the same guy Ray thats she dating, he seems gay.

Whatever happened to her and male Cyborg

Isn't that the broken penis guy???

None of those guys ever cried about being singled out for testing after they failed. It's not all about the offense. I hope she's happy too.

? Dick Pills, TRT doesn't help and crime JBJ didn't cry out? And people don't hate on her for crying out but for her having abused steroids at all. Moreover they don't even cry about steroids anymore, they just blantly bash her the worst way by just the way she looks (calling her a man) - as said I guess people are afraid of her.

Ray Elbe, they've been dating for 3+ years, and as of December are engaged. Do you even MMA?

They were on Brendan Schaub's podcast together. I couldn't watch it though because I find Cyborg's voice very irritating, and because Elbe is an idiot.
this.
ts doesn't know shit.

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that chick has a beard

Well done Sherdog, always first with the hot news

Now about that Irish guy in Cage Warriors .......

If she was genuinely happy she wouldn't have to write an essay on social media to convince other people

Well even non celebrities feel the need to showcase themselves and their lives on social media. I don't get the thrill but some people need it for their own self worth.

If she was genuinely happy she wouldn't have to write an essay on social media to convince other people

So it is true, Sherdog really does have little kids/teens posting. It's from a Song. One of the best ever.

It's kinda same with people here, who are trying hard to prove they are straight/masculine by saying, how they are turned off by Cyborg / bodybuilder women etc. If they actually weren't so insecure about these things, they won't be posting long explanations on their sexual desires here

I’m confused, is she only going 70% in this relationship ?

She has been dating this guy for a few years or so now i think.

9171729.jpg

I never knew Cyborg had Green eyes are those fake contacts or is that her real eye color?

None of those guys ever cried about being singled out for testing after they failed. It's not all about the offense. I hope she's happy too.

and none of them is known for fighting smaller fighters or calling out smaller fighters.

Back