Cris 'Cyborg' explains taking high road during Joe Rogan interview after UFC title win

A man that would cave her head in says something negative about her and she takes the 'high road'. A 115 pound woman compares her to Jigsaw and she turns into a club-swinging neanderthal. I'm shocked.

Last edited:
A man that would cave her head in says something negative about her and she takes the 'high road'. A 115 pound woman compares her to Jigsaw and she turns into a club-swinging neanderthal. I'm shocked.
Cindy Dandois said Cybro looks like a man and Cybro did nothing.

Cyborg is as clean as yoels translator Ray.
I don't know about Ray.
But Cyborg, as any UFC active fighter, is being tested by USADA.
Including a full year before she fought for the UFC.

Claiming she is roiding is basically claiming USADA does not know how to do their jobs...

She's failed before so no she isn't clean. Lmao
she has not failed since signing with Zuffa/UFC, a year before she started fighting for them.
That means she's been clean..
Unless you have prove otherwise, you got nothing but your useless hate.

there are people who actually think that USADA stops drugu usage with their testing.. lmao
...and there are dumbasses who thinks they know better than everyone.

And I don't mind contemplating that thei might fail to spot someone.

But you are making accusations without the burden of proof. And even an idiot like you should know that the burden of proof befalls upon you.

So either show any proof, or else you basically just admitted you are an idiot.

Sad thing is GDR would probably have beaten her

Not a chance. She would've been gnp'd into the canvass. People are so desperate for this woman to lose that they'd give anyone a chance to beat her. Yet these women keep running from her.

Agreed.
But IMO it is a good thing. At least he understands when he is wrong.
Some people (i.e. Dana) would never apologize, no matter how wrong they are....

... unless they want something.
An apology is good between friends but Joe is supposed to be a professional. UFC fan noobs look to him as a subject matter expert (I use that term loosely). He's a loud mouthed comedian hype man that doesn't know when to be quiet. It has happened too many times to be OK. Sorry, i don't like Joe Rogaine.

It's a shame, I really like Cyborg as a person and love watching her fights. But I just can't support her, the whole PED thing just gets in the way of it.

The widespread use of the terms "alpha" and "beta" to describe male behaviour is becoming troubling.

I'm not aware of any compelling evidence to suggest that humans comply to these primate standards.

Furthermore, it seems to offer young men a deeply flawed prescription for success in todays world. In reality, "beta" traits like manners, charm, self-depricating humor, the management of aggression, are more valued in the workplace. Women still like muscles and athletic ability, of course, but men now need to offer a more sophisticated appeal.

Rogan and Cruz is a great example. Cruz's commentary seemed rude, at points, while Rogan chose to remain professional- not "beta." Cruz created awkwardness and if he continues to, he'll surely be let go. Is being fired "alpha?"

Today's rhetoric seems to value bald aggression as masculinity.
Go trump!

An apology is good between friends but Joe is supposed to be a professional. UFC fan noobs look to him as a subject matter expert (I use that term loosely). He's a loud mouthed comedian hype man that doesn't know when to be quiet. It has happened too many times to be OK. Sorry, i don't like Joe Rogaine.

He doesn't need your approval. Nothing he said was inaccurate.

You are literally the only person in the world who doesn't think that Twitter skank deserved everything she got. That's how far you will go to hate on Cyborg lol. And if she wanted crack Joe instead of doing an interview, I'd be fine with that too. Besides, Joe has already tucked his dick and acknowledged that Cris is probably the greatest wmma fighter ever, so she can't be that mad anymore.

You are literally the only person in the world who doesn't think that Twitter skank deserved everything she got. That's how far you will go to hate on Cyborg lol. And if she wanted crack Joe instead of doing an interview, I'd be fine with that too. Besides, Joe has already tucked his dick and acknowledged that Cris is probably the greatest wmma fighter ever, so she can't be that mad anymore.

"Particularly, I found her reaction disappointing, because everything she said to justify did not convince her. I have experience, I am one of the most criticized women in the UFC. I get criticism and bullying from all over the world and I do not go out and beat people around. Every time someone does a Tweet criticizing me, even athletes themselves, I do not go out irritated wanting to take satisfaction and beat people. I think the UFC has always had a very high standard, thanks to the athletes who have been hired. That's right before Cyborg gets to the UFC. I really did not like her attitude." - Bethe Correia

No, she didn't 'deserve' to be assaulted simply because Cyborg's feelings were hurt. She should've 'taken the high road' instead of acting like a savage thug.

It's a shame, I really like Cyborg as a person and love watching her fights. But I just can't support her, the whole PED thing just gets in the way of it.
Who are your favorite fighters?

Back