Cris Cyborg ‘hopeful’ to face Amanda Nunes in super-fight at UFC 226

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
SIR

UFC women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg is slated for her second title defense against Yana Kunitskaya at UFC 222 on March 3rd. But as early as now, she is already looking at her future plans after that fight.

In a recent interview with FloCombat, Cyborg once again brought up the possible super-fight with Amanda Nunes, something she sees happening especially if “The Lioness” ends up victorious in her reported title defense against Raquel Pennington at UFC 224 in Rio de Janeiro on May 12th.

”I have heard Amanda Nunes is fighting Raquel Pennington in Brazil,” said Cyborg. “I think she still has fights in her division, especially with Cat Zingano facing Ketlen Vieira at UFC 222 to establish the next No. 1 contender at 135 pounds; however, I know the UFC and Amanda have been asking for this fight and have accepted it with my manager, who is now working on making it happen.”

”I am hopeful that if we both win our next fights impressively it can happen at UFC 226.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...eful-amanda-nunes-super-fight-womens-mma-news

I think we all know how these fights will play out.

Cyborg > Kunitskaya

Nunes > Pennington

Cyborg > Nunes

Should all be decent scraps, though.

Lol @ superfight

Cyborg via murder

She is as hopeful as conor to fight khabib in russia

Kunitskaya will beat her. You heard it here first.

In before people talk trash about Cyborg for "looking past" Kunitskaya or for "whining" about Nunes fight.

Nunes will beat Cyborg through lesbian rage. She doesn't tolerate men.

Nunes will MURK Cyborg, she is bigger and stronger and better everywhere.

Cyborg might not want to destroy another Brazilian champ and it would end up being Barry vs CroCop 2.
i said the same
reason why cyborg didn't really want the fight but nunes keeps pushing for it
so cyborg wont have a problem beating her up now
i expect the crowd to be pro cyborg if it happens in brazil

Kunitskaya will beat her. You heard it here first.
1hozrp.jpg

Back