Cringe worthy interaction: Burr/Colbert

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Colbert is at a loss and Burr is trying to save every awkward exchanges but Colbert is being a dunce.

Colbert is just awful

I hate how Bill has to explain his jokes so people dont cry and bitch about it.

Seems like every joke every comedian tells has to be accompanied by a disclaimer

Im not saying butch lesbians are bad im just saying she was dressed like John Goodman in Roseanne

(Booooooooooo)

Followed by he deserves to die for his hate for butch lesbians and blah blah blah

Are people really that sensitive or is he just not that funny anymore. Oh, some butch lesbian looks like John Goodman on Roseanne!!!! It's not really funny.

I got one. This one ladyboy was in a dress and the ladyboy was dressed like Cher!!! You see that's funny because it's actually a guy and you all know Cher she's still on the radio aint she?

colbert isnt a comedian anymore

his show used to be great and now its just the anti-trump propaganda show where just runs "FUCK DRUMPF" segments over and over

Accurate title is accurate. Holy fuck that was awkward. I don't know who was worse Colbert or that shit audience. Burr should stick to Conan, he's gold on that.

That was awkward. Colbert doesn't seem to enjoy actually hosting a talk show

Colbert doesnt come off as a friendly or cheerful person like the other hosts. I doubt hed be much fun to have a beer with.

Conan is a better dance partner for Bill. Colbert just brought him out there to play his little liberal shame game.

As far as people groaning at the lesbian joke, who goes to a Bill Burr show in the current year and doesn't know what he's gonna do? He's done like 8 Netflix specials. What did you think he thought?

Last edited:
Are people really that sensitive or is he just not that funny anymore.

A bit of both. I've noticed Burr has a tendency to explain his joke, and just kind of awkwardly rant more recently. He's definitely lost a step, and his last special was awful.

Just my opinion, but I think his sudden fame kind of shook him up a bit. He acts a little like a deer in the headlights when I see him in interviews like this one. I think he's feeling some pressure to always perform when he's in front of an audience, and if they don't react, he starts rambling and makes the whole situation awkward. It also doesn't help when the host doesn't play off of him, like Conan would for instance.

Haven't watched Colbert in years. Is he always like that? Seemed like he had a stick up his ass.

It wasn't funny but I agree with Burr's sentiments. I think he's just going through the same thing Carlin did when he got old. He was right but he wasn't funny anymore, he was just angry.

"I'll be washed up in 6 months" was my favorite part

That was awkward. Colbert doesn't seem to enjoy actually hosting a talk show
au contraire mon ami, he seems to be reveling in hosting a talk show where he's not in character and can be the biggest fucking cuck in the world to the tune of 20 million dollars.

Back