Criminology student, 22, who falsely cried rape at taxi driver is jailed for 16 months

Hey TS - remember that thread where you talked about how you were a college graduate and making all types of money and other bullshit?

What kind of actual 4-year college graduate can't correctly spell criminologist?

You're full of shit and it's obvious, and you keep making threads endlessly. At least stay consistent and in-character; you can't sit here in one thread telling us you're a super-smart guy and then subsequently make basic spelling errors.

<escalate99>

85k or 850k house? Don't tell me your house is worth less than my car.

I wont tell you it aint worth less than your car but you better believe I am lying to you. Damn how much is your car worth?

Christ on a fucking cracker...

Yes, jimmies rustled

Can't help myself

Is that women stupid? How do man rape woman? Is mentally having sex with them rape now?

She got them cray eyes, you know its gon be a good night.

e31bb0b92acddbc79e6108aed3924e83

9586401500_1dcd419928_z.jpg

I'll let her have her way with me. Yeah I am a nice guy like that.

Statistical anomaly, but it happens for sure

85k or 850k house? Don't tell me your house is worth less than my car.
What kind of car? And what made you decide to invest so heavily in it? That's a shitload of scratch for a car. Cool that you have the financial freedom to make that kind of purchase though.

I thought it would always be in better taste to falsely SING rape...like Opera style or maybe falsetto.....or maybe just some good old ASMR
"Ladies and gentlemen, for your enjoyment, the world- renowned "Help, I'm being raped" chorus!"
*wild applause*

Only 16 months is fucking horrific and appalling for shit like this. That guys life would have never been the same if convicted. Beyond repair.

I say beat her within an inch of her life, permanently disfigure her face and then throw her in prison for 40 years. or just execute her TBFH.

I wont tell you it aint worth less than your car but you better believe I am lying to you. Damn how much is your car worth?

I live in an inflated market, my second parking spot cost 30k lol, that's why I thought it was a typo. Still peanuts compared to somewhere like London, where a parking spot can cost 150k in Knightsbridge.

WTH is wrong with her forearm?

Would not let her give me a handy.

4d6c4513c45527d021df44578e574b2d

Lol, what a disgusting coward that girl is. Glad that cunt did not actually become a police officer. That would have been a disaster.

I think the punishment should be a bit harsher. 16 months is nothing, considering she willingly tried to ruin an innocent persons entire life.

Yet on the flipside, rapists have been sentenced to equally slim sentences when in my opinion they deserved to have their lives ruined.

Justice is served finally the bitch will serve jail time.
she should have to register as a sex offender and serve 10-25 years like the people she was going to send to prison

Only 16 months is fucking horrific and appalling for shit like this. That guys life would have never been the same if convicted. Beyond repair.

I say beat her within an inch of her life, permanently disfigure her face and then throw her in prison for 40 years. or just execute her TBFH.
they guys life might not even be the same now that he is acquitted dumb people will still believe he might be a rapist because of the allegation, the allegation alone is enough to ruin his life.

Back