Creepiest beat ever?

It's late so I'm not listening to the potentially scary shit in op... But I find it hard to believe it's that dark when bone thugs have such heavenly sounds as these too:

Man I'm dead serious, take a good look at that video. They're clearly preparing what looks like shit for a spell. They're floating on what looks clearly and intentionally like they're on a cross. There are flashes of light and if you pause it, they have skeletons doing poses during those flashes, like the Tyler Durden flashes in Fight Club. There are human anatomy charts in there.

They're doing what looks like witchcraft or alchemy or something.

It's a creepy ass video and there's some clear symbolism in there.

Man I'm dead serious, take a good look at that video. They're clearly preparing what looks like shit for a spell. They're floating on what looks clearly and intentionally like they're on a cross. There are flashes of light and if you pause it, they have skeletons doing poses during those flashes, like the Tyler Durden flashes in Fight Club. There are human anatomy charts in there.

They're doing what looks like witchcraft or alchemy or something.

It's a creepy ass video and there's some clear symbolism in there.
Yea like I said, fuck that for tonite. Will Check tmrw tho

First time I heard this song, my buddy said "this reminds me of a serial killer hunting a woman thru the swamps of the deep south....". I love it and it creeps me out at the same time.

Weird, creepy, qwarky, ....dope as fuck one of my favorite hip hop track.

Creepy and annoying at the same time.....

Anyone who is a audiophile, or loves the writing of Edgar Allan Poe, may not need an introduction to this album. For everyone else, prepare thy selves sherbros for one of the best concept albums ever conceived. #mindblown

The whole album is solid.

844.jpg

Last edited:
Prepare thyselves sherbros for one of the best concept albums ever conceived.

The whole album is solid.

844.jpg

I saw them live at the house of blues in Chicago in 1999 when I was 19. I never heard of them before, but the people I went with were members and we had VIP seats in are own little room in a balcony, kind of like box seats. My recollection of the show is a little cloudy as there were unlimited drinks and cocaine flying around. I also ended up dropping some Acid, which wasn't very strong, but still worked.

I saw them live at the house of blues in Chicago in 1999 when I was 19. I never heard of them before, but the people I went with were members and we had VIP seats in are own little room in a balcony, kind of like box seats. My recollection of the show is a little cloudy as there were unlimited drinks and cocaine flying around. I also ended up dropping some Acid, which wasn't very strong, but still worked.

This story makes my eyes rain.
charlie-sheen-crying-e1324854035748.jpg

I cant tell if I hate it, or love it.

House of Blue's + Alan Parsons + VIP + Free alcohol, cocaine & acid =

giphy.gif

- cant remember =

wow-dude-seriously.jpg

Last edited:
Back