Creepiest beat ever?

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love this style. It's cool but kind of with a creepy edge to it. I don't know what else to call it. Unique as hell

Serious question: do you guys think this is satanic? I used to listen to this as a teenager and I never realized back then what an evil vibe these dudes put out. This shit's pretty dark. It looks like they're literally doing witchcraft in the video. crazy

Serious question: do you guys think this is satanic? I used to listen to this as a teenager and I never realized back then what an evil vibe these dudes put out. This shit's pretty dark.

Come on bro. Satanists wouldn't let black people sample their shit

Come on bro. Satanists wouldn't let black people sample their shit

I have no idea why I find that funny. I think its because satanists could be considered black people and it having nothing to do with skin hue.

I have no idea why I find that funny. I think its because satanists could be considered black people and it having nothing to do with skin hue.

What if "they" (illuminati or whoever) convince black stars to do their thing and they'll be rewarded with fame, money, women, whatever.....but in the long run the black stars are actually the sacrifices?

@Scyther

Since UM was stolen under my nose, I will return the favor.

Its not available in my country. I will say that I want to hear it now though since Ive heard and enjoy a tonne of different styles of ambient music.

Its not available in my country. I will say that I want to hear it now though since Ive heard and enjoy a tonne of different styles of ambient music.

The video in the OP isn't available in your country? You should see if you can find a version that is. But it needs to be the actual video, not just the lyrics. It's creepy as hell dude. But dope.

Stumbled across this not too long ago.

He composed 28 days later.

It's late so I'm not listening to the potentially scary shit in op... But I find it hard to believe it's that dark when bone thugs have such heavenly sounds as these too:

Back