Creatine and lifting

yes indeed. That's the way it appears unless you're able to offer some other explanation.
And other than your 'brown belt' what is it that means I have to explain myself to you then, sempei?

And other than your 'brown belt' what is it that means I have to explain myself to you then, sempei?

I never said you had to. I'm just questioning whether you even have the ability to do so, or if you can only talk in circles.

you do you, grasshopper

Ok, my halfwit opinion.

Creatine won’t slow you down, but I have been way too swelled to move properly and also gassed quicker from some preworkout shit. Something in their was no good.

As far as resistance training for punching..

I would make sure not to do isolation, hypertrophic-building movements. I think strict pressing will slow you down.

I’d do jerks and maybe throw a shotput or med ball. Basically, throwing movements are going to transfer to punching. It’s a compound, dynamic move through a chain of muscle groups. Also, punching, aside from holding strong through impact, is not a resistance exercise. It’s completely ballistic. Hitting a golf ball, throwing rocks, playing badminton might actually improve your punch as much or more than bench press or military press.

There are tons of powerful jacked heavies, who look like they do hypertrophic-based stuff, but they also may be genetically (and chemically) lucky. Guys like Dan Henderson, Tito Trinidad, Argeullo, Henry Cooper..... there have been tons of dudes with sick, sick power with no visible bench pressing going on

Last edited:
Reported to admin. Cheers

He's right though. You haven't added anything meaningful yet, or answered questions levelled at you. All you've done is throw shade.

giphy.webp

He's right though. You haven't added anything meaningful yet, or answered questions levelled at you. All you've done is throw shade.

giphy.webp
He’s a troll. Hasn’t contributed anything meaningful and yet keeps talking.

3 grams is under the recommended dose. I took 5 grams a day for an entire calendar year and can’t say I felt heavier or more sluggish from the water retention.

I take 10g a day.......have done for ages......don't feel sluggish either. I have recently (last 6 months) changes from hypertrophy based workout to a strength based one with some pylometc assistance stuff added in. This has made a big difference to the boxing quicker not sluggish. I think that the pure hypertrophy training was making me a lot more stiff and less flexible.

Back