crazy to think there are countries where the average resident is literally a moron/retard-WOW!!

People overstate how much of our modern intellectualism isnt innate but learned.

Even if you dont go to school, by living in a modern society you develop some sort of intellectualism, things you cant find in Africa.

That doesnt means they are retarded, it simply means that their intellect is geared more towards the basics of survival.

Yea thats kind of what I was thinking. I haven't actually taken an IQ test before but if it is anything like standardized tests there are things you just won't know if you have never been exposed to them before. It doesn't mean you are less intelligent or do not have the capacity to learn.

MCbjCzK.gif

Full Hans! Ahahahaha!
You know full well, I;m right, ergo the sad gif.
Maybe someday you'll understand that posting lame gifs in lieu of a real argument is pathetic.I doubt it very seriously, though.

in America we have kids playing with these fidgit spinner things that literally do nothing but spin around pointlessly. next generation of morans.

You know full well, I;m right, ergo the sad gif.
Maybe someday you'll understand that posting lame gifs in lieu of a real argument is pathetic.I doubt it very seriously, though.

I find it extremely amusing that the posters who think I post in entirely gifs are usually the lowest common denominator of the subforum. I get along fine with plenty of intelligent people minus @ehtheist, but they actually have some insight besides tribal idiocy and a fundamental misunderstanding of well documented concepts.

Trying to have a discussion with you is like putting a square block in a round hole, it's just retarded. Post better and i'll reconsider.

Also, you went full retard.

<DisgustingHHH>

Not all, but some. Profit motive can be predatory, for sure.

Sure, a corporation can take advantage of unique situations in different countries. I don't know if that the real issue here with the area as a whole though.

Do you think major corporations make more money off of developed nations or third world countries?

Gee. I wonder who installed the morons responsible for these shit holes?

Every time someone comes around who attempts to do something about the plight of their people, god forbid that be something not conducive to multinational corporations, or debt slavery from banks.

The cycle is endless.

Install a puppet who green lights the building of infrastructure using Western corporations and World Bank loans - infrastructure that was probably destroyed while installing said puppet. Divert governmental funds once aimed at things like education, police, and healthcare to pay the interest on said loans. Default on said loans, as they were sub-prime in the first place, on purpose. Then give up natural resources to said Western interests as loan payment - things like oil deposits, mines, or water supplies - or maybe the installation of a military base or two.

Don't comply and we'll call you a commie, send in the CIA to assassinate you, or train and fund rebel groups to depose you, and then install someone to start all over again.
Yeah yeah its always someone else that's to blame, even in their native lands.
Weak and pathetic.
I call bullshit; those countries have never contributed a damn thing to the advancement of civilization, not in the past not in recent times, and I don't see it happening in the future. They were backward and ignorant before any European set foot on their soil, and they haven't changed. They don't even have the sense to stop producing mouths they can't feed.

Maybe they're just not cut out to make it. Funny thing is, the only thing keeping many of those shitty little armpits going is *gasp* Western (White) charity. I say, we let nature do her thing. Too many useless people in the world as it is.

I find it extremely amusing that the posters who think I post in entirely gifs are usually the lowest common denominator of the subforum. I get along fine with plenty of intelligent people minus @ehtheist, but they actually have some insight besides tribal idiocy and a fundamental misunderstanding of well documented concepts.

Trying to have a discussion with you is like putting a square block in a round hole, it's just retarded. Post better and i'll reconsider.

Also, you went full retard.

<DisgustingHHH>
Full retard. You're a broken record. Seriously, get some new material, it's lame and old.
Tell me, what have any of those countries ever contributed to the betterment of mankind? Or do you doubt that if a group of non-African's were to take over Liberia they wouldn't turn it into a prosperous and rising nation with functioning infrastructure, an economy, etc?
I'll wait.

in America we have kids playing with these fidgit spinner things that literally do nothing but spin around pointlessly. next generation of morans.

Pogs ..... pet rocks .... Other generations have had stupid shit too.

That doesnt mean I dont think they arent retarded either just that kids playing with stupid pointless shit isnt new

You have a leader who is a globalist POS who pays off terrorists and jags himself off about being a "feminist" at every turn to push a facade that you Cacucks buy hook, line and sinker. He is selling off your country and letting refugees of peace take your peoples money for hurting their feelings. Trudeau is a hyperprogressive douche who is pulling the rug out from under you while making duck faces on twitter and you have the nerve to mention Trumps name.

Shame on you.
IMF says Canadian economy poised to grow 2.5% this year, best in G7
Who cares what or who he takes pictures with, its kind of like tweeting like a high school girl.

Full retard. You're a broken record. Seriously, get some new material, it's lame and old.
Tell me, what have any of those countries ever contributed to the betterment of mankind? Or do you doubt that if a group of non-African's were to take over Liberia they wouldn't turn it into a prosperous and rising nation with functioning infrastructure, an economy, etc?
I'll wait.

Keep waiting retard.

W8UtIJZ.gif

Sure, a corporation can take advantage of unique situations in different countries. I don't know if that the real issue here with the area as a whole though.

Do you think major corporations make more money off of developed nations or third world countries?

'Real issues' are compounded by economic exploitation, sometimes the sole cause, often times perpetuating said 'issues' in the interest of capital accumulation.

I don't think it matters where 'more' money is made. I guess it would depend on the corporation.

'Real issues' are compounded by economic exploitation, sometimes the sole cause, often times perpetuating said 'issues' in the interest of capital accumulation.

I don't think it matters where 'more' money is made. I guess it would depend on the corporation.

I can see how some issues can be compounded by economic exploitation, but many African countries are at the point where the 'interest of capital accumulation' is actually decreasing because of the civil distraught in the countries. They are not producing what they are capable of producing. Basically what I'm saying is, it is not beneficial for corporations to cause distraught in countries to the point where they no longer produce.

My point with the 'more' money was that if corporations are really all about the bottom line they would most likely want to develop third world countries because there is more money to be made.

All I see is you waving the white flag in defeat
So easily reduced to parroting your threadbare catch phrase, hurling childlike insults and sad gifs.

AlL I sEe iS yOu wAviNg ThE wHiTe flAg iN DefeAt.

DBYWnXJ.jpg

You mean resource-poor nations whose utilitarian societies don't exercise the same intellectual functions as ours scored really low on intellectual metrics designed by us? Stop the presses.

Give me ten Liberians and a public school in rural Kansas and I'll give you at least 8 persons smarter than the right wing reactionary circle jerkers in this thread and forum.

You mean resource-poor nations whose utilitarian societies don't exercise the same intellectual functions as ours scored really low on intellectual metrics designed by us? Stop the presses.

Give me ten Liberians and a public school in rural Kansas and I'll give you at least 8 persons smarter than the right wing reactionary circle jerkers in this thread and forum.
Deleted.

Last edited:

Yeah, you're right. All of those places are kicking ass.

most people dont know that commonly used insults like "moron" "idiot or "imbecile" are actually medical terms referring to IQ ranges, that are no longer used due to offensiveness.

per assessmentpsychology.com
"Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69), Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20). Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation."

If you look at average IQ by country, you would find that many of these countries have an average IQ in the moron range. Even by modern terminology, they still qualify as "Mild Mental Retardation"
http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm

if you look at IQ by country, these are all countries where the average person is literally a moron
bi@2x.png
Burundi 69
37 Côte d'Ivoire 69
37 Ethiopia 69
mw@2x.png
Malawi 69
ne@2x.png
Niger 69
ao@2x.png
Angola 68
bf@2x.png
Burkina Faso 68
38 Chad 68
dj@2x.png
Djibouti 68
so@2x.png
Somalia 68
sz@2x.png
Swaziland 68
dm@2x.png
Dominica 67
39 Guinea 67
gw@2x.png
Guinea-Bissau 67
ht@2x.png
Haiti 67
ls@2x.png
Lesotho 67
lr@2x.png
Liberia 67
kn@2x.png
Saint Kitts and Nevis 67
39 São Tomé and Príncipe 67
40 The Gambia 66
cm@2x.png
Cameroon 64
ga@2x.png
Gabon 64
mz@2x.png
Mozambique 64
lc@2x.png
Saint Lucia 62
gq@2x.png
Equatorial Guinea 59

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
No wonder these places are such shitholes

what can be done to fix these countries? how can their culture be adjusted to value intellectualism? should we even care? should europe/hawaiian judges still fight to let in literally retarded people to immigrate and become a burden?

p.s. had to delete a few flags to fit the image limit
Murica
3a2.jpg

Back