Crazy things that Christians and Republicans believe

68394-004-C6B36CCB.jpg

Cartoon-global-warming-is-a-hoax.gif

Just curious, would you say it was a majority of republicans or democrats that said 9-11 was an inside job? Same question for Afghanistan and Iraq were wars for oil?

btw-I've only every known 1 person that thought the moon landing was fake and a conservative engineer was explaining that he was there when we sent the rocket.

Just curious, would you say it was a majority of republicans or democrats that said 9-11 was an inside job? Same question for Afghanistan and Iraq were wars for oil?

btw-I've only every known 1 person that thought the moon landing was fake and a conservative engineer was explaining that he was there when we sent the rocket.

I used to go to a coffeeshop/bar near where I lived. Nice hangout generally speaking. Customered, however, by mostly lesbian women and leftist men. And a smattering of unabashed libertarians and right-wingers who managed withal to fit in pretty well. Anyway my point was that I am certain that at least half (maybe more) of the leftist men there (of the men regulars, not sure about the women regulars) were either Truthers or Truther fence riders.

Last edited:
The 3 major religions of the world all involve Judea/Christian beliefs. Muslims beliefs and Christianity/Jewish beliefs are in fact VEEEEERY similar until...it's not. Prophets of God such as Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, Mary all are some simliarites between these religions.

Then there is Jesus who revolutionized the world whether you believe Him to be God or not. A homeless Man from Nazareth tipped the world on it's head, and your head literally has to be stuck in the sand to believe He did not exist. Get around the impact of how Jesus effected the world without acknowledging His deity would be a feat in of itself.

Then there is the bible, the MOST popular book ever to be written. And then look at the prophecy that are coming to fruition that were predicted over 2 thousands years ago. Most people on this board have most likely are at the half way point of their life. Life is like a vapor and to breeze through without trying to acknowledge your death is imminent is unwise.

It's best to try and find meaning and purpose while you can and if you seek out that purpose you will find your purpose in Jesus Christ.

Grace and Peace my sherdog brethern.

I agree with most of that, but I'm starting to believe Islam has almost nothing to do with either of the Abrahamic religions. They believe in a few names as historical figures, but those person's identities, deeds and histories have pretty much nothing to do with the historical record taken from the Old and New Testaments (and elsewhere).

But glad to see you back, brother!

What a pointless, crappy thread.

There's nothing wrong with being skeptical though. There's people that deny, and there's people that are skeptical of certain things.

Skeptics are usually always thrown into the pool of non-believers, and that's wrong.

Also, for something to be considered a fact, it's got to be observed.

I only really have right-wing/conservative/libertarian/etc friends and not one has ever expressed skepticism about the moon landing or evolution...

Many do think the effects of climate change are are being exaggerated for political gain. WTF though, moon landing? I thought we were the cruel monsters who want money diverted back to the moon program away from buying birth control for transvestites.

Darwin wouldn't be allowed to speak at a modern campus without giant anti-racism protests. No way in hell. Maybe Einstein too (self-proclaimed Zionist).

Last edited:
That's why im an agnostic. So that i dont have to deal with shit coming from both sides.

We simply do not know and don t have the means to prove or disapprove the existence of God

Thank you and goodnight

I agree with most of that, but I'm starting to believe Islam has almost nothing to do with either of the Abrahamic religions. They believe in a few names as historical figures, but those person's identities, deeds and histories have pretty much nothing to do with the historical record taken from the Old and New Testaments (and elsewhere).

But glad to see you back, brother!

Islam is different in the sense that it has to infiltrate everything in the society from home life to business to education to government. It is all encompassing. Christianity and Judaism accept that there can be separation between the religious and political.

They believe in crazy things like:

Thou shalt not murder
Thou shalt not steal
Honor they father and motherl

Last edited by a moderator:
They believe in crazy things like:

Thou shalt not murder
Thou shalt not stea
Honor they father and motherl

Can you name a society that has failed to reinforce these values? Also, do you think that people need to be threatened with murder for stealing or talking back to your parents?

For fuck's sake, these are not christian values, especially murder, considering that Yawheh, right after telling Jews to not murder, has them murder a shit load of people.....

Can you name a society that has failed to reinforce these values?
Many Leftists in America don't value these things.

Some of you promote murder, through unnecessary abortions

Stealing? just walk through any urban city. Theft rates are through the roof in democratic urban strongholds.

Many Leftists in America don't value these things.

Some of you promote murder, through unnecessary abortions

Stealing? just walk through any urban city. Theft rates are through the roof in democratic urban strongholds.

A. That is an incredibly broad presumption.

B. You people have yet to explain as to how a fetus is in fact a human, and your argument from potential falls at it's first hurdles, while your party pushes for war after war, conflict after conflict that get actual, living humans killed en masse. You people also support reverting back to the Hillary Clinton hmo racket that we had pre Obamacare, which was killing people who could not afford stratospheric, privately set healthcare costs. Something tells me Jesus would scorn you assholes for this.

C. I doubt you have ever been to the inside of an urban city for any length of time. And by the way, stealing is still illegal.

D. You failed to show as to how these values require the belief in any God, much less Jesus specifically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back