Banned
Reaction score
68394-004-C6B36CCB.jpg

Cartoon-global-warming-is-a-hoax.gif

Last edited:
if we evolved from monkies how come the monkies are still here

#NextLevelScience

Trump is a fuckin moron.

Global warming causes more precipitation.

C'mon mang. Go all in and start tagging people if you want this bitch to hit page 2.

Great meme for a thread called "Crazy things Christians and Republicans believe".
Isaac Newton was a Christian who believed in God as a creator "Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion. God governs all things and knows all that is or can be done."
Galileo, despite his conflict with the Church, was a Christian. He thought religion and science can co-exist. "Let us therefore render thanks to Almighty God, who in His beneficence protects us from this clangor by depriving such persons of all authority, reposing the power of consultation, decision, and decree on such important matters in the high wisdom and benevolence of most prudent".
"With regard to this argument, I think in the first place that it is very pious to say and prudent to affirm that the holy Bible can never speak untruth".
Darwin subscribed to classic and mid-victorian liberalism, somewhere between today's left and right.
Einstein is the only atheistic lefty on the list.

Great meme for a thread called "Crazy things Christians and Republicans believe".
Isaac Newton was a Christian who believed in God as a creator "Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion. God governs all things and knows all that is or can be done."
Galileo, despite his conflict with the Church, was a Christian. He thought religion and science can co-exist. "Let us therefore render thanks to Almighty God, who in His beneficence protects us from this clangor by depriving such persons of all authority, reposing the power of consultation, decision, and decree on such important matters in the high wisdom and benevolence of most prudent".
"With regard to this argument, I think in the first place that it is very pious to say and prudent to affirm that the holy Bible can never speak untruth".
Darwin subscribed to classic and mid-victorian liberalism, somewhere between today's left and right.

right, but i think the point is how OTHER christians viewed the work of these men. and really, the point of this cartoon isnt even really focusing on these particular men.

Talking snakes

Burning bushes

Splitting seas with magic

Heaven

Hell

I could go on........

At IQs over 140, over 90% of people are atheist or agnostic. At mentally handicapped IQs, over 90% of people are religious.

1024px-LynnHarveyNyborg-Atheism-IQ.svg.png

untitled.jpg

3925e04f500071749fba03deb1c46fa6.jpg

IQ_and_theism.png

intelligence_god.jpg

At IQs over 140, over 90% of people are atheist or agnostic. At mentally handicapped IQs, over 90% of people are religious.

1024px-LynnHarveyNyborg-Atheism-IQ.svg.png

untitled.jpg

3925e04f500071749fba03deb1c46fa6.jpg

IQ_and_theism.png

intelligence_god.jpg
And that's a response to what I just wrote how exactly?

KONE made the opposite version of this thread and it was quickly dumped, but this one stands

WR mods lmao

{<jordan}

science denial is a two way street

look at what the liberals on our own forum have to say about race, gender, and unborn children

KONE made the opposite version of this thread and it was quickly dumped, but this one stands

WR mods lmao

{<jordan}

That little bitch ass snowflake and your fellow bend over buddy KONE went the way of the DODO and no one gives a cunt hair about it either

Kinda a trashy thread. It reminds me of all the terrible threads made my right-wing posters here that seem to only exist for a reason to circle jerk.

The 3 major religions of the world all involve Judea/Christian beliefs. Muslims beliefs and Christianity/Jewish beliefs are in fact VEEEEERY similar until...it's not. Prophets of God such as Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, Mary all are some simliarites between these religions.

Then there is Jesus who revolutionized the world whether you believe Him to be God or not. A homeless Man from Nazareth tipped the world on it's head, and your head literally has to be stuck in the sand to believe He did not exist. Get around the impact of how Jesus effected the world without acknowledging His deity would be a feat in of itself.

Then there is the bible, the MOST popular book ever to be written. And then look at the prophecy that are coming to fruition that were predicted over 2 thousands years ago. Most people on this board have most likely are at the half way point of their life. Life is like a vapor and to breeze through without trying to acknowledge your death is imminent is unwise.

It's best to try and find meaning and purpose while you can and if you seek out that purpose you will find your purpose in Jesus Christ.

Grace and Peace my sherdog brethern.

Back