Crazy Submission Wins GIFS

tumblr_nianlczncI1tbl8wbo2_400.gif
O beast lol

How in the mother of fuck have we made it this far with no mention of Mr walls of Jericho?

This isn't a rare submission by any means, but fuck me it was one of the most brutal I've ever witnessed.

Doesn't even look possible or real.

Holy fuck, props to that guy for not tapping. That looked so painful

TS you assclown, you don't start off an 'awesome ____ gifs' post with one of the greatest of all time, it takes the flavor out of the next few. You gotta let it marinate.

Probably my faourite Jon Jones fight.. putting The Dragon to sleep

7.gif

Machida was still a P4P beast at this point, and gave Jon his first taste of real adversary as he had some early success in this fight. But Jon being Jon, Shrugged off the assault and fired back and the retaliation was simply too much for The Dragon. Jon was too good, too long and lean, too unorthodox and tough to figure out, too powerful and strong, just too skilled for even Machida at this point in his career.

Dustin Hazelett's armbar over Burkman is the single most beautiful armbar you'll ever see in your life.
It's magnificent.

in years of watching MMA i never knew it was possible, that one really caught me off guard, Oleinik is a BJJ wizard

dfdf065df022d002ffd006d034ff017.gif

Aoki is a dick sometimes with his subs almost to Frank Mir level in this one with Hirota and his standing armlock agianst Keith Wisniewski he broke shit and no fucks were given. As for Genki why'd he ever cut his hair?

Back