Crazy Submission Wins GIFS

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC-216-Demetrious-Johnson-mighty-mouse-fight-gif-4.gif

The recent sub by Demetrius Johnson in his record breaking 11th title defense.

They call this one, the "MouseTrap"

Share some other cool SUBS!

DJ/Borg has to be the sickest submission ever.

Then of course there is this :

anderson-silva-triangle-submit-chael-sonnen.gif

Nothing too special about the triangle itself ; but the circumstances surrounding it are legendary.

Anderson Silva at this point was 10-0 and on his 7th consecutive title defense, regarded widely as #1 P4P fighter in the world.

Chael Sonnen talked a lot of smack, and everybody laughed it off or doubted he had any business in the cage with The Spider.

Then came round 1. Chael starts thing off intensely, with a look of absolute hunger in his eyes and gave everything he got - and ended up mauling Anderson Silva, taking him down over and over and delivering hundreds of ground and pound strikes over the course of the next 4 and a half rounds.

The fight was close to being stopped several times, but Anderson kept on just barely making it through, avoiding the stoppage at all costs and defending as best as he could from the awful position he was in. Everybody thought that it would be a UD win for Sonnen when the last 2 minutes of the fight was approaching.

Then. Out of buttfuck nowhere. Like all of Anderson's finishes he finishes a fight in absolutely crazy fucking fasion - he TRIANGLE CHOKES Sonnen with 2 fucking minutes left in the bout.

Amazing. Silva then goes on to extend his streak to 16-0 in the UFC, a record still yet untouchable.

That man's buttocks are smooth as a baby's

I remember watching this one.

2rzz8xw.gif

giphy.gif

+
zwdzs1.jpg

And of course
gomidiaz13_medium.gif

Bummed i can't find the original Von Flue choke (The first time i saw it anyways) but this is a good example.
Weedman-VonFlue03.gif

Last edited:
I remember watching this one.

Bummed i can't find the original Von Flue choke (The first time i saw it anyways) but this is a good example.
Weedman-VonFlue03.gif

Von Preux*

Kevin Spacey tried to put a Liberace submission on my cock, but I was able to break the hold.

I told him a bus full of 14 year old boys just pulled up out front.

I used my Verbal Judo, I did.

Last edited:
This isn't a rare submission by any means, but fuck me it was one of the most brutal I've ever witnessed.

Doesn't even look possible or real.

Still my favorite...

635922305393527551-1649464508_chonan-silva.gif

Back