Crazy neighbor driving us nuts

A man's home is his castle. Go and have a word with your neighbour and if he doesn't listen, make him fucking listen. Go full on fucking psycho if you have to. If you allow people to walk all over you they will.

You can go this route but it wont last. The guy obviously has issues and getting his ass kicked will just be something that stops him for a bit but he'll eventually go back to doing what he does because that's the kind of person he is.

The best thing to do is just move.

I'm in UK, the household buying extends to flats and people then rent them out. There are a lot of small time landlords.

You're in Poland dude. It shouldn't be too hard to pay for someone to strong-arm the guy for you.

Or is it just that the thugs all come over here?

Also why do all Polish women (all 8+) who come over here not look me in the eye? I'm 6'6, bald, beard, is that a description of a pimp/rapist over there?
He's pretty elusive and doesn't open up for the police. Doubt he'd open up for someone he doesn't know. The doors are fortified, unbreakable.

Beards are actually fashionable right now so no idea why.

Gotcha, yeah that's an entirely different situation. Good luck sherbro. I always hate when neighbors come complain to me (property management) instead of talking with each other, so my advice would be to confront the guy and hash it out in person.
We did, spoke to him in person once. Didn't work.

Tell him the truth, that it's fucking your shit up because it's making your wife miserable, so now it's you're problem, so now it's his.
Explain to him that his behavior had forced it to this and please get it together.
If he doesn't like it, you know what to do.
He's a drug addict, don't think he gives much of a fuck.

Again, the downstairs flat is empty, nobody lives there. The other neighbor is a chav who gives no fucks.

Maybe I am a "busybody" but let me give you a comparison: the guy upstairs is a musician, he plays guitar in the evenings. We came over ONCE and politely asked that he doesn't play after midnight - he apologized and adjusted. Decent guy, no hard feelings, everyone is happy. Proper civilized communication.

The guy downstairs is a drugged maniac who does not listen to us, the house administration or the police. Feel the difference?
Ok, i didn't realize you own the place, which it makes it a little more difficult to move, but you can still do it. Your upstairs neighbor is a musician, your downstairs neighbor is a spastic meth head, and your other neighbor is a chav. On top of this, your wife left. Why do you want to live there? It sounds fucking terrible. You have all the signs in the world that it's time to move the fuck out. Are you willing to lose your wife over this place? Because i don't see her coming back. Your call, man, but it seems pretty evident to everyone except you.

Tell me his address so I can send him some candy bars with razor blades cunningly hidden inside them.

Not joking.
From the US? Would cost you a pretty penny. :p

He's pretty elusive and doesn't open up for the police. Doubt he'd open up for someone he doesn't know. The doors are fortified, unbreakable.

Beards are actually fashionable right now so no idea why.

Maybe doormen are known to be fucking dodgy?

Maybe doormen are known to be fucking dodgy?
Probably that.
But once you find the Polish chick that actually wants to speak to you - you'll know it was bound to be. ;)

When you live in an apartment you have to be respectful of your neighbors. A little common sense like not playing your music out loud after 9 PM since you don't know how early they have to make up the next day. Partying until 3 AM every night is something that I don't understand, do these people that party that much have jobs of any kind? I like to party as much as the next guy but after two hours it just gets kind of ridiculous. Some of these people are literally partying as long as someones work shift.

You can go this route but it wont last. The guy obviously has issues and getting his ass kicked will just be something that stops him for a bit but he'll eventually go back to doing what he does because that's the kind of person he is.

The best thing to do is just move.

What happens if he moves to a new place and then another dip shit starts doing the same thing? Should he just move again?

I kind of agree with what you're saying but I'm a stubborn c*nt when it comes to backing down from low life shit rats.

When you live in an apartment you have to be respectful of your neighbors. A little common sense like not playing your music out loud after 9 PM since you don't know how early they have to make up the next day. Partying until 3 AM every night is something that I don't understand, do these people that party that much have jobs of any kind? I like to party as much as the next guy but after two hours it just gets kind of ridiculous. Some of these people are literally partying as long as someones work shift.
One word: drugs.

What happens if he moves to a new place and then another dip shit starts doing the same thing? Should he just move again?

I kind of agree with what you're saying but I'm a stubborn c*nt when it comes to backing down from low life shit rats.

I guess the best solution is to beat the shit out of him and then if it doesn't stop move. Maybe even move and still beat the shit out of the guy. I understand how you feel and I'd want to beat the guys ass to just for the issues it's caused forget about trying to stop it.

Back