Crazy nazi in mexico get lynched wtf

I mean by walking around in their country hitting randomly people and spitting on their culture he was just enriching and diversifying them. They should have thrown him a cuckold parade and given him large amounts of government money. They should have had top Mexican celebrities on TV praising him and proving their openmindedness by offering to have sex with him.

Ohhh nevermind it appears he has blue eyes. Well he should have known better, what a monster.

Too bad Yucatecos arent such pushovers.

This guy is not Ukranian, he is Russian from Elektrostal. Russian media says that he had problem with the law in Russia 4 years ago. He was shooting videos in which he said offensive stuff and attacked children, old people and disabled. If I'm not mistaken his videos were shown even at TV (I think where he punched old lady in the face or pushed her in the snow and run away laughing). One of the Russian articles says that he spend one month in mental asylum (court send him to it) after which he was free (doctors said that he is not insane and his actions just provocative and illegal).

Mexican media says they wanted to deport him before but Russia didnt wanted him, so he was given a deportation order and was staying illegaly.

There are a surprising number of Russian neo-Nazi groups. In spite of the fact that Hitler made no secret of his intention to treat Russians exactly the same as Jews.

I've always taken that as more anti-authority than carefully considered ideological sympathy.

Mexican media says they wanted to deport him before but Russia didnt wanted him, so he was given a deportation order and was staying illegaly.
Guy from Russian consulate in Mexico said that guy (Makeev) can't be deported to Russia until he wrotes/signs some paper. And from what I understand guy refused to do so when they tried to deport him back in 2016. Also one article said that he was in Mexico not as a tourist or something but as a refugee.
And about asylum - article said that he spend month in it because of court decision and about mentally sane - he visited psychiatrist by himself and posted paper of his extended driver's license and paper that says that he is not insane.

There are a surprising number of Russian neo-Nazi groups. In spite of the fact that Hitler made no secret of his intention to treat Russians exactly the same as Jews.
If you are interested in Russia Neo-Nazis considers all this stuff that Russians/Slavs is not White/Aryan as a lie of Jews/Communists. Some Neo-Nazi people with German roots (or Cossack) sees Slavs as subhumans. For others, Nazism is just a part of an ideology. I think in Russia average Neo-Nazi sees African, Asian, Jews, Gypsies, people from Middle East, Indians, Iranians, people from Caucasus, Native Americans, Indigenous and Latino Americans as subhumans. In Russia I think majority of Neo-Nazis sees people with black hair, dark eyes, huge noses, huge eyebrows as a subhumans. And people with blond hair and bright eyes as White/Aryan (sometimes funny stuff happens, like some Neo-Nazi or right-wing group in social media posted a photo of blonde girl as an example of pure Aryan beauty or something like that; and that blonde girl at photo in reality is a member of Israeli army).
Sometimes Neo-Nazis beat or murder Russian or Ukrainian people by mistake, because their hair or eyes are too dark. Also, I think in almost all Nazi gangs that were involved with serious stuff like murders or terrorism there were at least one member that can be considered as a subhuman by other Russian Neo-Nazis (Tatar/Bashkir origin, Ossetian, plus it's not that rare when Russian Neo-Nazi have a non-Russian surname, like Khasis, Martsinkevich, Kasich).

The Russian Neo-Nazis or Neo-Pagans, atleast some of them, believe themselves to be descedants of the original "Rus", Vikings who sailed from Scandinavia to establish the Kievan Rus, and ruled over its Slavic population, establishing the lineage that made up later Russian aristocratic rulers (who were Germanic rather than Slav, and if not, atleast considered themselves to be). Therefore they don't necessarily associate themselves with the communist "peasants" who were slaughtered by the Nazis. They may subscribe to Hitler's belief that Russia ceased to be great when it was no longer ruled by "aristocratic German leadership", but was taken over by Jews/stirred-up peasants instead, in the Communist revolution.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/muko7/how_russian_were_the_romanov_czars/

The first post here explains the lore quite well. Russia is a complicated mix of various ethnicities, and outside of a common love for the motherland, there's little to unify the entire population. Not even the "Great Patriotic War" since a lot of "vorys" were doing time behind the bars of a gulag at the time, rooting for the Nazis to win.

Last edited:
That guy can't be serious what is a "Russian" neo nazi doing in mexico to begin with. This sounds like a troll job another fake russian trolling as a neo nazi to give Russia another negative image this time against mexicans. Probably a Ukrainian agent sent in to be a provocateur against the public. Part of the whole Trump Russia Mexico media brainwashing agenda. If by chance it is real that guy is a complete fucking lunatic that needs to get his ass beat the fuck down and deported

That guy can't be serious what is a "Russian" neo nazi doing in mexico to begin with. This sounds like a troll job another fake russian trolling as a neo nazi to give Russia another negative image this time against mexicans. Probably a Ukrainian agent sent in to be a provocateur against the public. Part of the whole Trump Russia Mexico media brainwashing agenda. If by chance it is real that guy is a complete fucking lunatic that needs to get his ass beat the fuck down and deported
Are you trolling/joking? Guy is known for years for Russian Internet users, from what I understand he was known before he started shooting videos where he hits people on the street (he was known as annoying troll, at least that's how I understand it). Official from Russian embassy confirmed that guy is Russian (also, according to some sources Mexicans refused to give Makeev a medical treatment until people from Russian embassy intervened).
I doubt he is a Neo-Nazi I think he is more kinda like misanthrope.
Also, maybe it will be interesting for someone - he recorded and uploaded in the Internet video of his conversations with parents/relatives (at least there is one video of it, where they told him that his mental health is getting worse and he needs to return to mental hospital and finish his treatment).

Oh, and what he is doing in Mexico - he worked as a diving instructor, from what I understand it was also his job years ago in Egypt, before his mental health worsened. I'm don't know about Mexican laws but according to Russian media Mexican authorities not gonna ignore the fact that he stabbed local guy to death. But maybe there is some agreement between Mexican and Russian authorities that convicted criminals can be send to their home country.

LOL.

Nah, bro, people wouldnt bat a shit about a guy with a nazi shirt where i live.

don't all white people have "mental problems" when they do something wrong?

The Russian Neo-Nazis or Neo-Pagans, atleast some of them, believe themselves to be descedants of the original "Rus", Vikings who sailed from Scandinavia to establish the Kievan Rus, and ruled over its Slavic population, establishing the lineage that made up later Russian aristocratic rulers (who were Germanic rather than Slav, and if not, atleast considered themselves to be). Therefore they don't necessarily associate themselves with the communist "peasants" who were slaughtered by the Nazis. They may subscribe to Hitler's belief that Russia ceased to be great when it was no longer ruled by "aristocratic German leadership", but was taken over by Jews/stirred-up peasants instead, in the Communist revolution.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/muko7/how_russian_were_the_romanov_czars/

The first post here explains the lore quite well. Russia is a complicated mix of various ethnicities, and outside of a common love for the motherland, there's little to unify the entire population. Not even the "Great Patriotic War" since a lot of "vorys" were doing time behind the bars of a gulag at the time, rooting for the Nazis to win.
Actually, I'm Russian and I can't remember any Russian Neo-Nazi with such views. 10 out of 10 Russian Neo-Nazi is a descendants of peasants or working class people.
Also here is post about Russian aristocracy (in Russian) almost every aristocrat considered himself to be of Swedish, French, German, English, Polish, Greek, Armenian or other non-Russian ethnicity.

If anyone is interested, from what I understand at least back in March Makeev was in jail and from it he was able to talk to his friend in Russia via phone who recorded these phone calls. So, he complained that inmates beats him, shoves their fingers up his anus, said that they are raped him with a broomstick. Seems like he is gonna face from 18 to 50 years in Mexican prison.

There's nothing wrong with another dead nazi.

I'm getting tired of all these threads focusing on a white person doing something awful to condemn the entire white race. Obvious agenda is obvious.

If anyone is interested, from what I understand at least back in March Makeev was in jail and from it he was able to talk to his friend in Russia via phone who recorded these phone calls. So, he complained that inmates beats him, shoves their fingers up his anus, said that they are raped him with a broomstick. Seems like he is gonna face from 18 to 50 years in Mexican prison.
In Mexico broomstick rapes you!

I mean by walking around in their country hitting randomly people and spitting on their culture he was just enriching and diversifying them. They should have thrown him a cuckold parade and given him large amounts of government money. They should have had top Mexican celebrities on TV praising him and proving their openmindedness by offering to have sex with him.

Ohhh nevermind it appears he has blue eyes. Well he should have known better, what a monster.
How did this guy ever get banned??

Back