Crazy nazi in mexico get lynched wtf

Lol at Nazi the guy's name is Aleksei Viktorovich. Not exactly SS material.
Instead of taking the fuehrer oath he would have probably been in line to be put in the oven.

There are a surprising number of Russian neo-Nazi groups. In spite of the fact that Hitler made no secret of his intention to treat Russians exactly the same as Jews.

Maybe this is why @BEATINGu is so afraid of mexico

tumblr_m1ixehWqSK1r4jjpw.png

Instead of taking the fuehrer oath he would have probably been in line to be put in the oven.
Well there were/are some youth in Russia who exhibit pro Nazi sympathies. Hell even in Israel there was this group of Neo Nazis who went around beating Blacks and gays .

http://imemc.org/article/60131/

In an interview with reporter Orly Vilnai Federbush in 2008, Bogotich bragged about how his gang beat ‘dirty blacks’ and ‘some gay guy”, and said he believed Arabs should be killed.

Dmitri Bogotich served as an Israeli military officer while he was leading the gang in 2006 and 2007, working in the Occupied Territories during the day and carrying out beatings in Tel Aviv at night.

Well there were/are some youth in Russia who exhibit pro Nazi sympathies. Hell even in Israel they are a tiny group of Neo Nazis who went around beating Blacks and gays .

Yeah, I have heard about that as well. Saw this documentary a few years ago. About a young Russian Jew that immigrated to Israel with his family but was somehow a Nazi.
He also later snitched on his racist buddies. Can't get much worse than that combination.
He must have hated by everyone.

There are a surprising number of Russian neo-Nazi groups. In spite of the fact that Hitler made no secret of his intention to treat Russians exactly the same as Jews.

Yes, that's strange. Every time I see Russian or Polish-Czech etc. people scream white power.
I am wondering since when Slavs belong to the Aryan race?

Can't get much more retarded than those people. I mean being a racist or Nazi is bad enough.
But people from a race that the Nazi's considered inferior that think they are part of it makes it somehow worse.

Yes, that's strange. Every time I see Russian or Polish-Czech etc. people scream white power.
I am wondering since when Slavs belong to the Aryan race?

Can't get much more retarded than those people. I mean being a racist or Nazi is bad enough.
But people from a race that the Nazi's considered inferior that think they are part of it makes it somehow worse.

I don't think white power is the same as Nazism. All Nazis believed in white power, by definition, but not everyone who believes in white power is a Nazi.

For a Pole, Russian ect to identify as a Nazi, rather than a White Supremicist, is fucking retarded, since the Nazis regarded them as less than human(untermenschen)only fit to be enslaved and eventually wiped out.

Yes, those were War timer volunteers. They didn't even need an Aryan certificate to join.
Before the war, you would have needed the "Big Aryan certificate" basically dating back to Jan 1, 1800, for you and your wife.
And within the higher rank, it would have to go back to 1750. For both you and your wife.
Looking at that guy's picture I can tell you he wouldn't even have gotten the normal certificate.
No way he could have joined the SS during peacetime. They weren't exactly "flexible" when it come to ethnicity.

Nah, oven for jews, slavs were not worth the hassle for the nazis, they were going to simply work them to death.

I don't think white power is the same as Nazism. All Nazis believed in white power, by definition, but not everyone who believes in white power is a Nazi.

For a Pole, Russian ect to identify as a Nazi, rather than a White Supremicist, is fucking retarded, since the Nazis regarded them as less than human(untermenschen)only fit to be enslaved and eventually wiped out.

If all Nazi's believed in white power, then why we're they killing white Europeans and allied with the olive skinned mullahs?

Hmmmm_6c7d20_2020595.jpg

If all Nazi's believed in white power, then why we're they killing white Europeans and allied with the olive skinned mullahs?

Hmmmm_6c7d20_2020595.jpg

Because obviously they weren't the right white;)

Nazi's racial hierarchy went something like this:

1) Germanic and Nordic.

2)Celts, "Gauls", Latin Races(mainly Italy and Spain).

3)Untermenschen, lit: "Underman" or sub-human. Slavs, Jews etc. This also included many non-white races. Although obviously the Nazis were willing to make exceptions to this rule, particularly with regards to the Japanese and certain Muslim races.

Because obviously they weren't the right white;)

Nazi's racial hierarchy went something like this:

1) Germanic and Nordic.

2)Celts, "Gauls", Latin Races(mainly Italy and Spain).

3)Untermenschen, lit: "Underman" or sub-human. Slavs, Jews etc. This also included many non-white races. Although obviously the Nazis were willing to make exceptions to this rule, particularly with regards to the Japanese and certain Muslim races.

So you're saying they weren't white power. They were Germanic power or Scandinavian power (since Germanic is traced back to Scandinavia). And France being traced back to the Franc Germanic tribe, and England being composed of the Angle Germanic tribe and the Saxon Germanic tribe... What about them?

ebff38063b30af2bd2abaa79827a3fd3.jpg

Back