Crazy nazi in mexico get lynched wtf

Hey @Rod1 you okay? You wearing that Erwin Romel shirt again?

The article claims the dude is mental and that he stabbed a guy when he confronted him inside his house and thats why they lynched him.

Thats kinda sad for everyone involved.

You post a link in Spanish then don't bother to explain anything?

Something about he stabbing a dude and hitting people and then getting lynched I guess

Hah! Google translate rendered "Cancunenses" as "Canadians".
It seemed a little strange to me that he was "practically lynched" by 150 enraged Canadians.

His videos went viral today and made the news, hilarity ensued.

Video pre lynch as people started to gather around his house.

Last edited:
Picture of him after the events.

DAPaehCVwAA7ga6.jpg

His videos went viral today and made the news, hilarity ensued.

Video pre lynch as people started to gather around his house.

Pidaras ebanyi lol

Here is the same guy talking shit to his mexican neighbours. Saying the same spanish swear words over and over. Also americana pidaras lol. I say he had it coming if he got beat up by a mob.

Very creepy towards babys and kids. Not sure if the subtitles are what he is really saying

He is actually from the Ukraine but in typical mexican fashion of calling all asians chinesse he was nicknamed the russian nazi.

That escalated quickly. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. He seems off. He could had done something real nasty to a women or kid.

In America he would be lynched as well.
If he was a moose limb and committed a terror act he could have made the front page rolling Stone.

Hah! Google translate rendered "Cancunenses" as "Canadians".
It seemed a little strange to me that he was "practically lynched" by 150 enraged Canadians.
I live in Michigan and there are bridge skirmishes all the time, Canadians steady testing our resolve since Team Russia took office

Sherdog is slow this shit is old everywhere else

Lol at Nazi the guy's name is Aleksei Viktorovich. Not exactly SS material.
Instead of taking the fuehrer oath he would have probably been in line to be put in the oven.

I could see him getting a lot of pussy out there, women are weird like that.

Lol at Nazi the guy's name is Aleksei Viktorovich. Not exactly SS material.
Instead of taking the fuehrer oath he would have probably been in line to be put in the oven.

Hey, it is the 21st century they will take what they can get.

Back