Crazy how this dude makes 155

He's 5'10" and has a 70" reach. His frame is best suited for 155.

At 170 he's considerably smaller than anyone not named Gunnar. He'd be dwarfed by everyone in the Top 10.

I agree that he's best suited at LW, but I think if he wanted he could fit in at WW just fine. Hendricks was 5'9 with 69 inch reach and he became champ. Colby and RDA are both top 5 at WW and they weigh similar to khabib.

Chiesa said this week he was 205. Freaking 205 and the dude fought at LW a few months ago. I'm sure going to WW that he would be bigger than before, but still he must have been walking around 190 at LW.

Your comment is homophobic bigoted nonsense nothing to respond to. Full of alpha males? Lol. Sherdog is full of fat non athletes sorry to break the truth

@Adjutant my av is apparently a homophobic magnet
lol.......because I disagree with your lifestyle makes me homophobic/bigot? Thats laughable. Simple liberal likes to name call because they lack smarts.

However, I will give you the alpha male rebuttal, you may be right. But I do think that a majority here dont like your lifestyle rammed down their throats (pun intended)

Hes bigger than colby who is #2

Colby is taller at 5'11", has longer reach at 72", and weighs 180lbs, just like Khabib.

He's literally bigger than Khabib in two metrics, and tied in one. So no, Colby is not smaller than Khabib.

Go ahead and analyze the entire Top 10 at 170 vs Khabib's size stats. (Hint, I've already done it, and I'm right.)

Colby is taller at 5'11", has longer reach at 72", and weighs 180lbs, just like Khabib.

He's literally bigger than Khabib in two metrics, and tied in one. So no, Colby is not smaller than Khabib.
So struve is bigger than Lesnar ? Using height and reach is dumb metrics Colby has a tiny frame and is thinner all around khabib 180?lol he's 190s in camp proof was already posted

Chiesa said this week he was 205. Freaking 205 and the dude fought at LW a few months ago. I'm sure going to WW that he would be bigger than before, but still he must have been walking around 190 at LW.

He cut from 195. That may be a "used to" statement, but I doubt he's cutting from much smaller.

The guy is clearly a WW, as are many other guys, but they've actually made weight. Khabib hasn't twice, and apparently had seizures in last fight which equals he could've very well gotten close to getting hospitalized again.

I honestly think he's trying to squeeze out a few more fights instead of being forced to 170 and then retire in the greatest heist in history.

Another gay thread abouts Khabibs weight by the same idiot. Nice AV.

He was noticeably smaller than Conor in the cage. You’re delusional and way too emotionally damaged from this loss.

8d1de647-7784-4a77-9c8a-4de481d40b8c-2018-10-06_Khabib4.jpg
2018-10-13_lif_44828557_I1.JPG

Shit av and shit poster. A bitchboy that started watching mma because of Conor and has no knowledge of the sport. And now that his idol has been exposed as highly overrated, he can't sleep and cries at night like a bitch and makes these threads to cope with his anger and sadness.
TS
dTcAHZc.jpg

lol.......because I disagree with your lifestyle makes me homophobic/bigot? Thats laughable. Simple liberal likes to name call because they lack smarts.

However, I will give you the alpha male rebuttal, you may be right. But I do think that a majority here dont like your lifestyle rammed down their throats (pun intended)
Now you're just getting into to projection with your pun. Nothing is being rammed down your throat. people posting pics of overweight women in thongs does not trigger me, why does my av trigger you? Is it cool if I make my av a cross? Bet you would be cool with that but not cool if it were Muslim.

@jei you should start handing out dubs to the gay bashers

155 seems to be the worst of the extreme weight cutting weight classes.

Chiesa confirmed he's now at 205.
Ferguson says he gets up to 200.
Felder was like 192 the week after his fight was cancelled.

Seems like Conor might be undersized at 155. He's been said to be around 172.

Khabib certainly seems like a large lightweight. I think Anthony Johnson cutting to welterweight is more impressive though.
It is but Khabib has deceptive weight, walks around at 200/195. He's very thick, and tho he is not shredded like Rumble, he carries his weight deceptively. Much of AKA makes massive cuts tho, from Daniel 'Towely' Cormier to Luke, so it's not surprising he cuts massive weight. 40 pounds for any weight class is absolutely insane, nm a LW, but the game is changing - Max is 180 and cuts to 145 even, which is equally massive.

So struve is bigger than Lesnar ? Using height and reach is dumb metrics Colby has a tiny frame and is thinner all around khabib 180?lol he's 190s in camp proof was already posted

There are three metics to determine a fighter's size - Height, reach, cage weight.

Walk around weight is utterly fucking meaningless in any capacity. Ever. Khabib could be 235lbs at the start of camp. All that means is that he has to cut waaaaay harder to hit 180lbs, to begin his cut to 155, and then hydrate back to 180 for the fight. No really. That's all that walk around weight is.

Against the rules or not, that creepy AV serves as a big distraction in any topic TS starts. It’s obviously there as a lost bet or just to provoke people. Either way, TS is gay

Back