Crazy how this dude makes 155

Not really. Drew Dober cuts from 185. Tibau even more. It's quite normal to kill off your kidneys and 30 lbs to make weight.

I'm more surprised that he managed to miss weight multiple times while others didn't. With that being said, he's still a MW who shouldn't be fighting at LW ever again!
Dober is insane he did that cut in 4 days once

He enters camp in the low 180's and cuts from under 175. He had 10lbs on Conor AT MOST come fight night.

I would like to see him at WW at least once, though. I think with his frame, he could fill out Into a solid 170lber, but I don't think he needs to if he keeps his diet in check.

Versus Barboza he was in the mid 190s 44 days before the fight (so already in camp) per Josh Thompson: ''Since then, Josh Thomson, the co-captain of Khabib's team, dropped some concerning comments regarding Nurmagomedov's weight. During an appearance on the Big Brown Breakdown, he claimed that Khabib was actually in the mid 190s around the time of Helwani's tweet and had yet to drop below 182 lbs.''

It's highly disturbing and alot of kids visit the forum just lurking and some post here. That is really not good for the children entering here
Wow! I cant believe youre making me sound liberal, but you are way off base.
Great way to show your true colors. Its fine that you dont approve, but the fact that you dont know to keep it to yourself is "highly disturbing"

He's 5'10" and has a 70" reach. His frame is best suited for 155.

At 170 he's considerably smaller than anyone not named Gunnar. He'd be dwarfed by everyone in the Top 10.

Been here since 2007, accounts get banned all the time, you will see. And why would you rent ufcs from blockbuster, you started watching because of Conor, that makes no sense.
You only get banned for being a dumbass, point proven

Dober is insane he did that cut in 4 days once

And the crazy thing is at first glance he doesn't look that big. That waist will get you every time though. Just like Khabib, and Khabib is even bigger.

Scary to think how good Conor would be if he was that size.

Versus Barboza he was in the mid 190s 44 days before the fight (so already in camp) per Josh Thompson: ''Since then, Josh Thomson, the co-captain of Khabib's team, dropped some concerning comments regarding Nurmagomedov's weight. During an appearance on the Big Brown Breakdown, he claimed that Khabib was actually in the mid 190s around the time of Helwani's tweet and had yet to drop below 182 lbs.''

That was three fights ago. And his weight 44 days before the fight isn't what he's cutting from. He came into fight week against Conor weighing under 170.

Says the February 2018 account
<GSPWoah>
Bruh I done rented ufcs from blockbuster when you wasnt even born

Dude, its OK if you are ghey.......thats your business.

But you are posting on an MMA forum with alot of alpha males. Nobody wants to see 2 dudes kissing. Its gross to the majority of people. I have nothing against you or your lifestyle, but dont expect happy comments when you are trying to force your agenda on us by showing an AV with 2 dudes kissing,.........it might not be to you, but to us its gross.

He's 5'10" and has a 70" reach. His frame is best suited for 155.

At 170 he's considerably smaller than anyone not named Gunnar. He'd be dwarfed by everyone in the Top 10.
Hes bigger than colby who is #2

Dude, its OK if you are ghey.......thats your business.

But you are posting on an MMA forum with alot of alpha males. Nobody wants to see 2 dudes kissing. Its gross to the majority of people. I have nothing against you or your lifestyle, but dont expect happy comments when you are trying to force your agenda on us by showing an AV with 2 dudes kissing,.........it might not be to you, but to us its gross.
<Huh2>

Not surprising if you're actually a cop

I used to think so, until Conor Vs Nate at 170lbs happened. That’s when I found out that Nate is actually 235lbs when he’s not in camp

Is that your way of responding to my comment? very intelligent
Your comment is homophobic bigoted nonsense nothing to respond to. Full of alpha males? Lol. Sherdog is full of fat non athletes sorry to break the truth

@Adjutant my av is apparently a homophobic magnet

@Hardkore you have started a social justice movement without knowing it

Back