Crazy how this dude makes 155

Khabib is relatively small to medium lightweight.

Stay pressed..

giphy.gif
Khabib a small LW..... LOLOLOLOL

True story:

If Conor cut as much as Khabib (40 pounds), he could be a four weight champ by now, breaking Mouse's streak in the process.

Khabib certainly seems like a large lightweight. I think Anthony Johnson cutting to welterweight is more impressive though.

Says the February 2018 account
<GSPWoah>
Bruh I done rented ufcs from blockbuster when you wasnt even born
Been here since 2007, accounts get banned all the time, you will see. And why would you rent ufcs from blockbuster, you started watching because of Conor, that makes no sense.

It's highly disturbing and alot of kids visit the forum just lurking and some post here. That is really not good for the children enter here.
Two dudes kissing is not "disturbing". Take it easy.

45 actually good call

He enters camp in the low 180's and cuts from under 175. He had 10lbs on Conor AT MOST come fight night.

I would like to see him at WW at least once, though. I think with his frame, he could fill out Into a solid 170lber, but I don't think he needs to if he keeps his diet in check.

your boy Conor was bigger then Khabib at fight night. Khabib has small frame hence why his a legit LW.

His short and small guy period

Last edited:
Shit av and shit poster. A bitchboy that started watching mma because of Conor and has no knowledge of the sport. And now that his idol has been exposed as highly overrated, he can't sleep and cries at night like a bitch and makes these threads to cope with his anger and sadness.
Aaaannnddd, conor fans are emotional and "shook", or "triggered"
Reading a majority of conor haters posts, Id say the opposite is true

Not really. Drew Dober cuts from 185. Tibau even more. It's quite normal to kill off your kidneys and 30 lbs to make weight.

I'm more surprised that he managed to miss weight multiple times while others didn't. With that being said, he's still a MW who shouldn't be fighting at LW ever again!

Not sure which is funnier. TS' AV that's obviously from a lost bet triggering everyone or the people who claim Kabob is a small/average sized LW.

Back