Crazy fight moment - Pat Barry vs Cheick Kongo

oh shut the fuck up Socrates, that fight was fucking absymal and just because you wish the kids that beat you up in highschool had the decency to hug you after stuffing you in a trash can doesn't mean youre some superior being for enjoy two prize-fighters bro it out to our dismay
Jesus man, so much hostility. No wonder you're into soccer.
I don't consider myself superior, I'm just voicing my opinion on the matter. Isn't that what forums are for?
You're being bitter about a hug that lasted about 10 seconds in a fight?
Wish you could get those 10 seconds back? Surely it'll take you longer to come up with something clever to insult me with in your next reply. Save your precious time, I'm sure reading my response is exceedingly more abysmal than barry and cro cop broing it out.

Pete Sell vs Scott Smith was 1 of the best.

If Pat Barry had just gone out and leg kicked everyone he fought, he would have gone places. I loved watching him chop a tree down.

l18jCYQ.png
[<dunn]

Jesus man, so much hostility. No wonder you're into soccer.
I don't consider myself superior, I'm just voicing my opinion on the matter. Isn't that what forums are for?
You're being bitter about a hug that lasted about 10 seconds in a fight?
Wish you could get those 10 seconds back? Surely it'll take you longer to come up with something clever to insult me with in your next reply. Save your precious time, I'm sure reading my response is exceedingly more abysmal than barry and cro cop broing it out.
It was.

It was the greatest fight ever in many regards. I watched it with some casuals and it was the greatest thing i have ever seen.

Another good 1 was Matt Serra vs Shonie Carter. Matt was cruising for the win with 15 seconds left for the end of the fight it was lights out for Serra.

UFC on Versus 4

This was the main event fight during UFC LIVE in 2011
giphy.gif

I never actually saw this fight live but I was in pretty damn shocked when I saw the highlights. I can't believe Kongo even recovered from being practically KO'd twice in a row. Secondly, how the hell did Miragliotta not stop the fight after Kongo hit the canvas twice, especially the second time?. He does almost stop it but I guess he knew something we didn't. Crazy thing is, had he stopped it no one would of complained of an early stoppage.. it should have been stopped imo. At the same time Kongo came back and viciously KO'd Barry with a devastating uppercut or cross, hard to tell. Look at Barrys eyes when he hits the deck.

All in all we should all thank Miargliotta for his performance during this fight for letting us see one of the most memorable comebacks that I have personally ever seen.

EDIT -

Should have posted the video instead of the gif haha.. Video does it way more justice.

My favorite holy shit moment

lights out, out cold with eyes WIDE OPEN

Dude looked like a corpse

oh shut the fuck up Socrates, that fight was fucking absymal and just because you wish the kids that beat you up in highschool had the decency to hug you after stuffing you in a trash can doesn't mean youre some superior being for enjoy two prize-fighters bro it out to our dismay

Yeah, but you like soccer... so clearly you like boring things played by the biggest pussies alive.

Damn, I almost forgot about this one. Wildest back and forth round I think I've seen at heavyweight.

UFC on Versus 4

This was the main event fight during UFC LIVE in 2011
giphy.gif

I never actually saw this fight live but I was in pretty damn shocked when I saw the highlights. I can't believe Kongo even recovered from being practically KO'd twice in a row. Secondly, how the hell did Miragliotta not stop the fight after Kongo hit the canvas twice, especially the second time?. He does almost stop it but I guess he knew something we didn't. Crazy thing is, had he stopped it no one would of complained of an early stoppage.. it should have been stopped imo. At the same time Kongo came back and viciously KO'd Barry with a devastating uppercut or cross, hard to tell. Look at Barrys eyes when he hits the deck.

All in all we should all thank Miargliotta for his performance during this fight for letting us see one of the most memorable comebacks that I have personally ever seen.

EDIT -

Should have posted the video instead of the gif haha.. Video does it way more justice.

What about Arlovski vs Fedor?

Fedor-Emelianenko-vs-Andrei-Arlovski-mma-3784499-600-347.jpg

Hahahaha!! :D Andre had a similar soul leaving stare after Kharitonov smashed his skull also.

And which fight was it where Barry got up after getting starched and then stumbled back down face first like a toddler trying to walk??

Back