Crazy Expensive Life Of Britney Spears Or How To Spend Near 11 Million A Year

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Due to her 2008 court case she has to detail her spending habits and her father has taken over the handling of her money. This is due to her 2008 breakdown and from the looks of it her Father still lets her spend a considerable amounts of money on her habits.

"
That’s true, but she still managed to spend $10.9 million of her $185 million fortune last year! So how does a pop princess throw around her hard-earned cash? For starters, more than $1,000 a month goes to cable and internet. (Time to ask for a better deal on that HBO package!) In Touch itemized the rest of her receipts.

According to the documents, Brit-Brit spent $111,461 on cars, $29,852 on pet care, $69,668 on clothing, $59,073 on personal travel, $147,005 on personal grooming, and a whopping $2,047,105 on house expenses and cleaning services. She also spent $173,952 in gifts for her mother, Lynne, and paid her father, Jamie, $128,000 for his role as her conservator."

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/britney-spears-spent-11-million-in-one-year-142329

Due to her 2008 court case she has to detail her spending habits and her father has taken over the handling of her money. This is due to her 2008 breakdown and from the looks of it her Father still lets her spend a considerable amounts of money on her habits.

"
That’s true, but she still managed to spend $10.9 million of her $185 million fortune last year! So how does a pop princess throw around her hard-earned cash? For starters, more than $1,000 a month goes to cable and internet. (Time to ask for a better deal on that HBO package!) In Touch itemized the rest of her receipts.

According to the documents, Brit-Brit spent $111,461 on cars, $29,852 on pet care, $69,668 on clothing, $59,073 on personal travel, $147,005 on personal grooming, and a whopping $2,047,105 on house expenses and cleaning services. She also spent $173,952 in gifts for her mother, Lynne, and paid her father, Jamie, $128,000 for his role as her conservator."

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/britney-spears-spent-11-million-in-one-year-142329

She has a male Jiggalo.

Me

I come at night (no pun intended) and give her a happy ending, for three fitty and hour.

"

Those expenses arent that bad tbh. Less than $200k on cars? Not bad at all.

A lot of that seems wasteful, I mean how many more gifts and cars does your family need at this point, i'm sure they've already gotten a ton, but I don't see how this is on pace to equal $10M?

"

American History Brit Brit

britney-spears-american-history-x.jpg

Great. Can't wait for her eventual suicide in 10 years and people acting all sad about someone they never gave a shit about.

the pic of her getting out of a car showing off her cunt is etched in my mind forever, sad really but it is what it is

Surprised only 70 grand on clothing. She probably gets tons of shit free though

Hard to make any judgements without knowing what her income last year was. $11M is probably chump change.

EDIT: read she made over $30M last year and her net worth is around $185M

Last edited:
Some of hose expenses seem wwird. I thought celebs got a lot of free shit, like clothes and personal grooming?

The amounts you posted don't add up to 11 million, bro. And if her house is big asf, it doesn't surprise me that it's possible to spend an arm and a leg on renovations or something. Of course, I'm sure I'm her case it's every year. Besides the personal grooming, which is crazy high, and I can't imagine how dirty she is or wtv to need that, if I was a millionaire I could see myself spending the other stuff.

You can't take mo du with you, bro.

I don't think she needs a jiggalo
britney-spears-rock-hard-abs-gallery.jpg

This is what she looks like nowadays? She's a true MILF with presumably fake boobs to go along with it. Like most 40 something's in the gym who kill the work out because they have supernatural sexual needs.

Isnt that about 3 million not 11?

Yes it's $2,645,816. Where is the expensive stuff? $8,254,184 in spending is missing. How much does she pay in child support and her shrink?

Maybe she should pay someone else to manage her affairs if her father lets her blow through the money like that...

I should introduce her to KODI and an android tv box. She could save that 1,000 a month at least on cable and give the money to me monthly as a "thank you" gift. And a once a year, one night fornication session with her would be good too. In Hawaii. At her expense. In a five star hotel.

Back