Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have | Page 12

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Pwent, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Slick_36 Waabishkizi Bizhiki

Slick_36
    How was she gender trolling?

2. ConnorMacGregod Banned

ConnorMacGregod

You do know conservatives are contradicting themselves as well right dumbass?

3. Ling Ling Green Belt

Ling Ling
    I did not fuckface. Why don't you explain it to me ?

4. ConnorMacGregod Banned

ConnorMacGregod

-Hollywood are a bunch of pervs and sexual Molesters
    -Goes on to elect the biggest perv and sexual molester as POTUS and someone their party can look up to.

Do you think I am doing it right as well?

5. ConnorMacGregod Banned

ConnorMacGregod

Are you too dumb to figure it out? Okay my bad youre a republican.

Conservatives are against abortion and for the death penalty, dumbass.

6. Breakfast Bar Purple Belt

Breakfast Bar
    The most frustrating thing that liberals do is proclaim that they “believe in science” when science pushes up against religion or business interests. Yet they refuse to use Measurement of results to test their hypotheses on economics. Instead emotional. Almost religious directives rule their decisions, even as things like the War on Poverty or creating a stronger economy through higher union participation fail the tangible economic goals that they are supposed to produce.

mb23100 likes this.
  7. Trotsky Yellow Card

Trotsky
    I was raised working class. I have never met a communist who was even remotely rich-born. As far as acquired skill, my father was a mechanic and I graduated from a T20 law school with an average starting salary of $150k. I only spent a couple years in private practice earning that kind of money, but I think it reflects the validity of my "skill."

Whereas you are literally someone who has spoken on this board about inheriting your father's business, memorializing the fact that you're a underachieving parasite riding the coattails of your more successful parent.

It's really too bad your dad wasn't as good a father as he apparently is as a small business owner.

But whatever you like to tailor your insults and avoid substantive discussion. Is expected.

8. Trotsky Yellow Card

Trotsky
    I know nothing about the system for Native Americans.

I do know of other countries' single payers systems. They yield far, far more affordable services, lower overall spending, and higher patient satisfaction. You can verify this just by comparing the relevant data here in the US to that of Canada, Australia, Denmark, Germany, etc.

9. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    Yeah, and I'm sure that in 2012, you would've said the same thing about them coming out to defend Tranny bathroom laws.

You seriously think that when called out on legislation their party approved, that they won't support their party's decision? Legislation that is intended to protect homosexuals no less? LOL, sure bud. I guess we'll find out though, because make no mistake, it will be getting brought up by the right, when election time comes.

10. Ling Ling Green Belt

Ling Ling
    That was such an outstanding explanation. Exactly what I expected from you based on your previous post. Yeah I'm a dumbass alright. I'm sure you have an extraordinarily high IQ. You're so smart you can't even tell why so many people will just laugh at your posts calling other people dumb. Try some more name calling, but be more aggressive bro, your game is weak.

11. m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

m52nickerson
    Yes, I would have said the same thing in 2012. Unlike Trump supporters I have a moral base.

12. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    Someone with a moral base wouldn't approve of forcing women and children to undress in front of mentally disturbed men.

13. m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

m52nickerson
    I don't approve of that.

14. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    If you approve of the Bathroom law(which is also the change room law), you most certainly do.

15. m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

m52nickerson
    No. For one, transgender individuals are not mentally deranged. Second, no one would be forcing anyone to change in front of anyone else. Of course you just want to use loaded language.

16. sfblue Orange Belt

sfblue
    This got me thinking... I can't recall ever undressing in front of another person in a public restroom other than unzipping my fly while standing at a urinal, which as long as we don't peek to the side we have privacy. I wasn't sure what was going on in women's restrooms, so I asked my wife, "Do you undress in front of other women in public restrooms? She looked at me like I was crazy. She said when women are washing their hands at the sink they keep there clothes on and behind the stall is where they undress. Mind blown.

helltoupee likes this.
  17. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    A lot of them are. Those suicide rates ain't no joke. Oh', and they also believe gender is a state of mind, and not biological.

Have you ever been in a change room? Contrary to what you believe, you don't get your own private cubicle.

But yes, you can always make people uncomfortable enough that they can change at home. You know, 'cause that's fair and just. Gotta appease that 0.04%.

18. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    The law covers change rooms, bruh. You know, the shit at public pools, schools, gyms, workplaces, etc, etc.

Did I just blow your mind?

19. CauseImbetta Yellow Card

CauseImbetta
    Alt-left is anti violence, yet they use violence, smash universities and tear down statues at every occasion.

irish_thug likes this.
  20. m52nickerson EXTERMINATE!

m52nickerson
    Suicide rates points at mental health issues, but not being deranged. Also the what gender is used, it is talking about the mind and not biological sex.

Every changing room/locker room I have ever been in has had stalls. Many times those were used to change in. Funny thing is they all had exits as well.