Craziest coincidence that happened to you...

Ive had many, but one that came to mind was I was young and driving like a maniac, doing around 70 in a 30mph zone. A cop raced up behind me lights flashing and got out and was really angry and screaming at me, ...there was no way I was going to get out of this ticket. Within maybe 3 seconds of him yelling at me, the sunny clear day changed very fast, dark clouds rolled in and a very heavy rain started pouring immediately. He was getting drenched and just yelled "try and drive slower!', and ran back to his cruiser

My wife when we were just dating but seriously, started calling me with a nickname that my grandparents used for me when I was 5 years old.... nobody in 30 years had called me with that name.... and we met overseas so at that point she had zero contact with any family member of mine, no facebook no nothing, she just came up with it.... later on I asked her how she came up with it and she told me her reasoning (and it wasnt the same reasoning my grandparents used) but still the word was exactly the same which is not even a word, its the ending of a word in spanish if anything...no I wont say the word I dont want to jinx it....but you can believe whatever the fuck you wanna believe but to this day I do take it as a sign

me and this blonde hottie met on my birthday, which happened to be her birthday...

only 18 years difference. what a young, fine piece of ass she was too.

we proceeded to give each other presents all night long, and by presents I mean

sexy time

Back