Crawford will fight Jeff Horn in Feb/March says Arum

if a 40 year old manny who lost his killer instinct for the best part of a decade almost knocked out horn, crawford finishes this by the 6th i dare say

if a 40 year old manny who lost his killer instinct for the best part of a decade almost knocked out horn, crawford finishes this by the 6th i dare say
38 year old and change (lost his killer instinct) to (coming off PED's)

38 year old and change (lost his killer instinct) to (coming off PED's)

yeah that's a fair assessment

i think the point still stands that if 38yo manny, no longer on naughty injections can almost stop him, terrnce crawford will most definitely stop the fight, in a more timely manner

Horn by kangaroo punch.

Has Manny been caught with PEDs?

Crawford is not fighting Horn
tumblr_mbvcs9Ut3R1rd11tco1_500.gif

Oh this Crawford
CRAWFORD-TRAINING.gif

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

I'm now actually glad that Horn won, without Pacman squatting on that belt it gives Crawford a serious chip to play with at 147. He needs every chip possible to thread that Arum-Haymon negotiation needle at 147 and make some big fights.

Squatting? He's not squatting like BJS is. He fought Bradley and Vargas in 2016. He had a better year that year than any other welter, except maybe Thurman who had Porter and Danny within a 12 month span.

Has Manny been caught with PEDs?

Nope never has been.

Though his lifelong trainer Freddie Roach did say publicly that he thinks Ariza was slipping Manny illegal things in his daily special secret shakes. Of course Roach didn't give a shit while it was happening for years until Ariza was gone and working with other fighters. Then all of a sudden he was cheater and even though he made Manny cheat it was without consent somehow.

Squatting? He's not squatting like BJS is. He fought Bradley and Vargas in 2016. He had a better year that year than any other welter, except maybe Thurman who had Porter and Danny within a 12 month span.

Exactly, Bradley and Vargas. Not Errol Spence, Keith Thurman, Crawford, etc. He wasn't squatting like BJS (nobody was), but he also wouldn't have made the best fights out there.

Crawford with a belt makes for better fights than Pac with a belt.

Nope never has been.

Though his lifelong trainer Freddie Roach did say publicly that he thinks Ariza was slipping Manny illegal things in his daily special secret shakes. Of course Roach didn't give a shit while it was happening for years until Ariza was gone and working with other fighters. Then all of a sudden he was cheater and even though he made Manny cheat it was without consent somehow.

Honeslty, i've just stopped caring who's juicing and who isn't. Mosley's the only one that admitted it without being caught, but all these fuckers are probably on the juice.

Well, Bradley and Vargas made sense at the time. In retrospect, with the Pac loss to Horn, we see more clearly than we did six months to a year ago. Hopefully Crawford can get those fights against the PBC fighters. Time will tell. Pac was a huge draw and he couldn't get Danny in the ring for a career high 4 million, so I don't know where that leaves Crawford.

Back