Crawford will fight Jeff Horn in Feb/March says Arum

Hmmm...Horn loses and sets up Crawford vs. Pacman later this year.

Crawford will knock him out easily.

Crawford will knock him out easily.

I'm now actually glad that Horn won, without Pacman squatting on that belt it gives Crawford a serious chip to play with at 147. He needs every chip possible to thread that Arum-Haymon negotiation needle at 147 and make some big fights.

I'm now actually glad that Horn won, without Pacman squatting on that belt it gives Crawford a serious chip to play with at 147. He needs every chip possible to thread that Arum-Haymon negotiation needle at 147 and make some big fights.

Agreed but I honestly didn't like seeing Pac lose because I think he may have retired with a win. Dude has been a warrior and it sucks to see a guy who has given us so many great fights keep going when he's clearly diminished.

There definitely are more openings for Crawford now but I think venue is going to be the biggest issue as Arum wants to keep him at home

Agreed but I honestly didn't like seeing Pac lose because I think he may have retired with a win. Dude has been a warrior and it sucks to see a guy who has given us so many great fights keep going when he's clearly diminished.

There definitely are more openings for Crawford now but I think venue is going to be the biggest issue as Arum wants to keep him at home

I attended Crawford/Diaz at MSG...the crowd was actually great, but based on the ticket prices i'd say they can definitely generate more gate $ putting on shows in Nebraska. I only paid $90 for some sweet seats.

Last edited:
I attended Crawford/Diaz at MSG...the crowd was actually great, but based on the ticket prices i'd say they can definitely generate more gate $ putting on shows in Nebraska. I only paid $90 for some sweet seats.

Nice

Easy knockout for Crawdad but for a first fight at a new weight it makes sense.

Danny is an idiot for not taking on Horn and going with Rios instead.

Crawford is going to wreck Horn if this actually plays out.

Fuck it, Bud should just go there. It won't make it to the scorecards anyway, and even if it does Horn is going to look like ground beef by the end of it.

This seemed like the obvious play for TR ever since Crawford confirmed he was done with JWW. Crawford either beats him wide on the cards or stops him. Horn's size and durability might see him through, but he's going to be outclassed one way or the other.

Fuck it, Bud should just go there. It won't make it to the scorecards anyway, and even if it does Horn is going to look like ground beef by the end of it.

Crawford may be ground beef from all the headbutts.

Crawford will beat his ass even if the fight is held at Horn's garage with his mother and two sisters as judges.

Crawford would dominate this. I didn't have a big problem with the scoring for the Pacquiao fight, but Crawford's going to leave no doubt ultimately. Great fight for him and one that should help his appeal to casual fans.

Back