crawfish and anus bleeding

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
iv been eating at this seafood stand by my hotel last 2 days. yesterday i ate 4 pounds of crawfish boiled, and 3 today. it was so hot, i almost cried. running around putting my lips over the sink ect. anyways then i notice when i did a number 2, i saw blood in my doo doo!!! they really put too much cayenne on it. stupid rednecks alot of people claim hot peppers burn fat, so they try to pack it on. i dont believe that nonsense, anyways my q is has anyone ever had red shit from hot crawfish?

iv been eating at this seafood stand by my hotel last 2 days. yesterday i ate 4 pounds of crawfish boiled, and 3 today. it was so hot, i almost cried. running around putting my lips over the sink ect. anyways then i notice when i did a number 2, i saw blood in my doo doo!!! they really put too much cayenne on it. stupid rednecks alot of people claim hot peppers burn fat, so they try to pack it on. i dont believe that nonsense, anyways my q is has anyone ever had red shit from hot crawfish?

never and i catch and eat my own crawfish, maybe it was all the pepppers, maybe you have a hemorroid, maybe you wiped your ass so much the toilet paper ripped your butt hole lol

ive read that beetroot can do wondefull amazing things for bloddy stool.
like there is oxide nitric in it so blood vessels in your anus wont bleed easily u know?
and that some people even plug their butt holes with it for minutes in the morning, like rubbing it, cuz it is beneficial and stuff.
i've read that.

Stupid rednecks? Yet you're the one eating POUNDS of it 2 days in a row running to the sink to soothe your poor lips like a 5 year old, yet they're stupid? LOL!

Sounds like you are well on your way to drop 70 lbs to get to your fighting weight for Rizin. P4p the biggest bullshitter poster on here.

I seriously catch and eat my own crawfish. You can get them in the Santa ana river.

1428984065-crawfish_boil_tickets.jpg

do you have a photo of your anus and the doo doo so we can get a better idea

Stupid rednecks? Yet you're the one eating POUNDS of it 2 days in a row running to the sink to soothe your poor lips like a 5 year old, yet they're stupid? LOL!

drunken red necks with guns > over crazy new jersey / yorkers with road rage any day i need to get the hell out o the north

If you noticed red in the shit then you hurt your anus while passing. Maybe it was too big, too hard or too acid. Only you know the reason. How much blood are you talking about anyway?

Quick story about an Indian guy I know. He ate so much pepper that his esophagus started to bleed. He was literally spitting blood. He spent the night in the hospital, had all the doctors worried trying to figure it out what was causing it. The fucking idiot.

Crawfish boil is hot as fuck. I took red shits bevause of all the pepper. it also burned because of the peppers. I believe you are seeing your body excrete peppers and thinking its blood

so you ate 7 pounds of bugs in liek a day and ur surprised that something involving the business end of yuor alimentary canal is not right?
shocking.

Either the Crawfish or the spices could be the culprit. But we need to rule a few other things out.

Eat 3 more pounds of the crawfish today, only don't take it up the ass from well hung men like a prison pin cushion.

That should resolve the bleeding, but if it doesn't, we might discuss precisely how you are eating the crawfish.

I love this post

You won't die but don't do that again LMAO. I shit blood for 2 days after eating BWW hottest wings. Never again

Back