Craving other pussy when you're in a relationship with an awesome woman

Damn, dude. Why do you have a girlfriend if you're going for coffee and ice skating with some other thot?

You don't take hoes out on dates. Fucking up the game, bro.
It wasn't a date as such.. I was supposed to meet with her a few months ago, for we had never met in person. But did when I visited her town. She isn't a hoe though, she wasn't average at all. my gf right now, I would say as an 8. This other girl, called Daria is a solid 10.

I was supposed to meet with her before (just to meet, nothing else), but never came to fruition. She is definitely as hot as she is online. But stupid too.. wearing skirt when it was around -7.

I honestly think my relationship with my gf is growing a little stale? not much is happening and it is pretty boring now. I don't know what to do!

I still eat, sleep, shit and chase women. But to lesser extent because too buzy being a slave of modern world (work and social norms and whatnot) which has been breeding a whole lot of weak, pathetic, feminine men for a while now.
So you turning gay on us? :eek:

Call me...

Damn, dude. Why do you have a girlfriend if you're going for coffee and ice skating with some other thot?

You don't take hoes out on dates. Fucking up the game, bro.
He went out for coffee and ice skating, he'll be in the friend zone soon if he isn't already.

It wasn't a date as such.. I was supposed to meet with her a few months ago, for we had never met in person. But did when I visited her town. She isn't a hoe though, she wasn't average at all. my gf right now, I would say as an 8. This other girl, called Daria is a solid 10.

I was supposed to meet with her before (just to meet, nothing else), but never came to fruition. She is definitely as hot as she is online. But stupid too.. wearing skirt when it was around -7.

I honestly think my relationship with my gf is growing a little stale? not much is happening and it is pretty boring now. I don't know what to do!
You sound like a bitch and she's a whore for wanting to go out with a taken guy. Good luck with your dumb life

It’s definitely hard. I struggle when your girl has an extremely hot friend that is open about what a freak she is in the sack. Sometimes I would wonder if I’m just being tested by the both lol

Just wondering if any of you have experienced or have feedback on why I could seemingly find an amazing woman in every way but badly crave another pussy so badly to the point of sabotage?

welcome to life on earth as a hetero sexual man bro.

I'm old as fuh and I have to resist the urge to shag something at least once a month

Back