Craving other pussy when you're in a relationship with an awesome woman

Sure, it's normal.

If you're a man worth his salt you do not take action on said desires.

tell her to lick your taint. Spice it up a little.

It's almost as if evolution and biology designed men to breed with multiple women to get more offspring.

Monogamy and marriage is the biggest lie ever told, by the biggest reason of deaths so far: religion. People fail to see the hypocrisy in killing people over about what happens after death.

I agree with your sentiments on the absurdity of the toxic influence of religious hypocrisy in our world, but there is nothing wrong with monogamy. It's a personal choice and generally the healthiest (for as long as it lasts). "Poly" people are hypocrites themselves and typically don't even comprehend the true community of what polyamory is (I personally think it's bullshit and a fallacy in either case).

Plus, we as humans have brains which have advanced our thoughts beyond what is wired into our primitive instincts, so using the excuse that you had to breed with multiple women to ensure survival of some of your offspring is just a bit, ah... Stupid.

You just have to jerk it when you start to feel that. Trust me it will cure you right away. I got YEARS of experience. I'm like a black belt in sherdog terms. Ki-Yahhhh!

Actually have to agree with this. If the problems are still there after a jerk-off session, those are things which probably ought to be addressed.

the answer my dude is quite simple:

what's better than one hot naked woman?

two, hot naked women

Just wondering if any of you have experienced or have feedback on why I could seemingly find an amazing woman in every way but badly crave another pussy so badly to the point of sabotage?

Yep. Don't do it. Your dick is just being a dick there, trying to ruin your life.

It's almost as if evolution and biology designed men to breed with multiple women to get more offspring.

Monogamy and marriage is the biggest lie ever told, by the biggest reason of deaths so far: religion. People fail to see the hypocrisy in killing people over about what happens after death.
So do you follow your evolutionary and biological imperatives?

Just wondering if any of you have experienced or have feedback on why I could seemingly find an amazing woman in every way but badly crave another pussy so badly to the point of sabotage?

Men are biologically programed for polygamy.

Good and moral men learn to embrace monogamy if they wish to a have a lifelong relationship, with offspring.

But you can be both by moving to Utah.

Yeah, my girlfriend right now is really great. Everything I could ask for. But I met with a girl for coffee and to ice-skate lol, she is so hot. I would definitely get down with her.... but shit, it is tough.

I agree with your sentiments on the absurdity of the toxic influence of religious hypocrisy in our world, but there is nothing wrong with monogamy. It's a personal choice and generally the healthiest (for as long as it lasts). "Poly" people are hypocrites themselves and typically don't even comprehend the true community of what polyamory is (I personally think it's bullshit and a fallacy in either case).

Plus, we as humans have brains which have advanced our thoughts beyond what is wired into our primitive instincts, so using the excuse that you had to breed with multiple women to ensure survival of some of your offspring is just a bit, ah... Stupid.
Sure but... you're missing the point. My sentence is directly answering why OP and well, quite frankly most posters, agree that it's completely normal to look at other women while in a relationship. Try to prove me wrong on that one, now.

So do you follow your evolutionary and biological imperatives?
I still eat, sleep, shit and chase women. But to lesser extent because too buzy being a slave of modern world (work and social norms and whatnot) which has been breeding a whole lot of weak, pathetic, feminine men for a while now.

Sure, that's why more than half of marriages end in divorce on the first two years.

It leads to better individual outcomes in general. I know every swinging dick 23 year old envisions himself at 58 , rich , retired for 10 years already and banging a steady stream of women 20 years his junior, but it just doesn't play out like that the majority of the time. Married guys live longer and have more assets / money on average. Not even getting into the whole kickass'ness of having progeny.

Odds are you'll be pissed off and working at Lowe's in your 60s and guy that CHOOSE HIS PARTNER WISELY ( important) will be sitting on a nice nest egg and having lunch with his son/s.

I really want to find the " I'm a lone wolf retiree and loving it crew" , oddly enough they are few and far between.

And to the OP , yes its completely normal to want to bone other women. You have something solid , and you make a decision to control yourself......or you don't and are one step farther away from being a cerebral being deliberately controlling your own destiny , and one step closer to being a dumb monkey.

How do you feel about your girl wanting someone elses rod inside her? If it gets to you then dont be a hypocrite. She probably thinks about it a lot though, and during sex with you too so she can cum. How does it feel to know that she is fantasizing about getting railed by a guy she works with when you're pounding her as best you can?

Dont feel good does it

Sure but... you're missing the point. My sentence is directly answering why OP and well, quite frankly most posters, agree that it's completely normal to look at other women while in a relationship. Try to prove me wrong on that one, now.

You're shifting the goal posts. You've made it clear you don't think monogamy is the way to go. So if you disagree with monogamy, then you're going with polygamy, hook-up culture or cheating. All of which come with their own set of disadvantages and/or ethical douchebaggery.

Of course it is. Hell, it's normal to cheat - it happens every day.

Yeah, my girlfriend right now is really great. Everything I could ask for. But I met with a girl for coffee and to ice-skate lol, she is so hot. I would definitely get down with her.... but shit, it is tough.
Damn, dude. Why do you have a girlfriend if you're going for coffee and ice skating with some other thot?

You don't take hoes out on dates. Fucking up the game, bro.

How do you feel about your girl wanting someone elses rod inside her? If it gets to you then dont be a hypocrite. She probably thinks about it a lot though, and during sex with you too so she can cum. How does it feel to know that she is fantasizing about getting railed by a guy she works with when you're pounding her as best you can?

Dont feel good does it
<{katwhu}>

Back