Crappy President Trump pretends to be "too busy" after outrage for blowing off veterans.

Well he didn't and it's in the past.

What the fuck can he do about it NOW?

Jesus....

The man acknowledged his mistake. There's nothing else that he can do at this point.

Comprende?

Not fuck up like that. Its a lay up. You don't fuck up a lay up.

Again....I understand that.

But it's over and done with.

There are no do-overs.

Life and Time goes forward, not backward.

You're acting like he should go back in time and fix this when he really can't.

And you seem to be missing the part where I said he Acknowledged his mistake and wished for a Do-over.

There are no do-overs.

The next time some lefty makes a big fuck up and apologises I expect you to be this gracious, to defend him or her and ask everyone to move on.

The next time some lefty makes a big fuck up and apologises I expect you to be this gracious and ask everyone to move on.

Deal.

And if some righty makes a big fuck up, I expect the same from you but you're a Lib so I shouldn't hold my breath.

(though I am hopeful...)

BTW, the TS needs to lay off the Caffeine.

DsJqeZUXgAADVCm.jpg:large

If 10,000 instances of shit like this won't make you guys admit Trump is a piece of unrequited shit, you have no character, and nothing will.

Jesus christ that hurt to read.

Deal.

And if some righty makes a big fuck up, I expect the same from you but you're a Lib so I shouldn't hold my breath.

(though I am hopeful...)

You shouldn't hold your breath because I don't defend people making idiot mistakes like this. This is a terrible decision and should be regarded as a terrible decision.

If someone apologises then good for them, it doesn't change what they did as being disgracefully stupid. Imagine a President not going to a war memorial because its raining. What a fucking pansy.

Honestly I couldn't give a fuck if Obama or Bush or any of them attend veterans ceremonies. Unless they pass policies that benefit veterans, then they are just crocodile tears solely for PR. And they clearly didn't, considering the amount of wars they went in.

So far we haven't really gone into any new wars, so as far as I'm concerned Trump is doing a good job in comparison to them.

There are no do-overs.

You're acting like he should go back in time and fix this when he really can't.

And you seem to be missing the part where I said he Acknowledged his mistake and wished for a Do-over.

How about Donald Trump give his job the full attention and respect it deserves, while being able to perform the most basic of presidential duties? Is that asking the moon?

He could do that, but do you honestly think he will?

That was the wrong thing to do he shouldn't of done that... Actions are louder than words and hes done a lot more for the vets than most modern presidents

That was the wrong thing to do he shouldn't of done that... Actions are louder than words and hes done a lot more for the vets than most modern presidents

What has he done for the vets as of yet? Was it making a Palm Beach doctor, some lawyer and the head of Marvel to run the VA until appointing Shulkin, firing him and appointing Wilkie, someone who had a chance at doing a good job?

Go figure our Scumbag in Chief who.... committed fraud to escape the draft so poor families could send their sons to die instead, insulted POWs because he prefers people who don't get caught, and insulted Gold Star families would lie about being too busy to go honor fallen warriors.

Seriously, how low will this man go? First he skips out on Aisne-Marne American Cemetery for the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1. Of course he lies and blames it on everyone else, but anyone who knows anything can see through that bullshit. He didn't care to go because it was rainy. Of course he wasn't expecting the complete freakout that happened from his disrespect so he goes into recovery mode and stands out in the rain a week later and makes "off the cuff" remarks about how he's getting wet in the rain while others in the crowd get shelter.

Then this fucking guy comes home and skips out on Arlington Cemetery for Veterans Day. Seriously what the fuck Republicans? What does it take for you to admit that he's just a liar and a scumbag. He wants to pretend like he was too busy? Too busy doing what exactly? Tweeting? Cheating on his wife with hookers? Colluding with Russians for personal profit? Scamming for profit? Promoting conspiracy theories like the previous President of the United States being a secret African born Muslim?

As a veteran I'm absolutely disgusted that he's in charge of the armed forces. His fraudulent activities to escape the draft in Vietnam should have been enough to preclude his nomination into the White House, but idiots who believe nonsense about Hillary Clinton being a murderer and criminal somehow think Trump is an innocent misunderstood flower. If you're one of those types, you have a brain disorder.

I'm so ashamed of this man. I just don't see how people still try to justify supporting him.

You shouldn't hold your breath because I don't defend people making idiot mistakes like this. This is a terrible decision and should be regarded as a terrible decision.

If someone apologises then good for them, it doesn't change what they did as being disgracefully stupid. Imagine a President not going to a war memorial because its raining. What a fucking pansy.

Well then forget about the "deal" then.

Why should I bend over backwards for you when you won't do the same? {<hhh]

Well then forget about the "deal" then.

Why should I bend over backwards for you when you won't do the same? {<hhh]

I'm just asking you to be consistent, just like I am.

I'm just asking you to be consistent, just like I am.

Well judging from your response, you'll get no argument from me that you're consistent..........

.....consistently liberal, that is. Why did I even bother? <{cruzshake}>

Have a Pleasant evening, sir.

Last edited:
Definitely a bad choice on his part. Next time he should do better.

Definitely a bad choice on his part. Next time he should do better.

Thing is that he did make the trip last year so it's not like he's Anti-Vet or anything.

Should've went this year like you said but he didn't and that's on him(like he stated) but I think next year, he makes sure to go to Arlington.

Back