craig jones or gordan ryan

Think Craig is slightly more technical but the real IT factor that separates the two is Gordon's (ahem) SUPPLEMENT regimen. Lot and lots and lots of creatine, glutamine, bcaa's, beta alanine, amino acids,Korean ginseng, taurine, arginine with ornithine, fish oil, and multi vitamins. That is the difference.
Gotdamn half of those are useless lol

Who is no. 1?
My guess is he meant Felipe Pena.

Pena beat Gordon in the absolute division finals at ADCC and also beat him in their first match late 2016. Pena is scary good. Gordon is probably a little better at getting submissions in no-gi by a little bit. And Gordon has more of a "pure no-gi" game. But Pena is the best no-gi athlete currently. It's hard to debate that.

man watching that fight craig got the best of gordan i feel hes just so good with armlocks and legs too do you think he is truly better than gordan? its crazy how he sin austrailia and at that level and was just a purple belt 2 years ago or so
Gordan beat Craig right?

Gordan beat Craig right?
Yep. Once by mounted arm triangle at ADCC and then in overtime at EBI.

Craig Jones looked much better at EBI though and if they compete again at some point (not unlikely) I would favor Gordon again but I could see Craig picking up a win.

Yep. Once by mounted arm triangle at ADCC and then in overtime at EBI.

Craig Jones looked much better at EBI though and if they compete again at some point (not unlikely) I would favor Gordon again but I could see Craig picking up a win.
Gordon also beat him at EBI. I'm 99% positive. I'll try and find the link.

Edit: here it is.

Gordon also beat him at EBI. I'm 99% positive. I'll try and find the link.

Edit: here it is.

Yep. In the post you quoted I said that Gordon beat Craig at EBI in overtime. :)

Their EBI match was more competitive.

As people said, Pena is the n1 guy right now.

Back