Cracks in the EU: Ongoing Discussion

Please show me a time when Europe has been more peaceful.
Please show me a time when Europe has been more united.

Typical coward, no reply to all the points. Facts must scare little nazi lovers.

But i'll play along.

Was more peaceful 3 year ago before Merkel flooded it with muslims rape and terror.

Was more united a year ago when Uk a nuclear power was fully part of EU and the eastern states were not openly telling your Reich to go fuck it self.

I think qualified labor is actually something Poland and other Eastern European have to offer the EU.
Of course it needs to be handled better. But Germany's economy already depends on those workers.

You have to make sure they don't undercut wages to far etc.
But we do have a real shortage in nurses and people in elderly care. And its only getting worse.
So I would like to see an effort to make sure people from Eastern and Southern Europe have the level of education/training to take those jobs where they are needed.
Because those unfilled position will be a real strain on the economy in Germany or Northern Europe.

Please you don't need us, you have 3 million new muslims that await jobs.

Im sure they will take great care of you, especially the women.

Was more peaceful 3 year ago before Merkel flooded it with muslims rape and terror.

Was more united a year ago when Uk a nuclear power was fully part of EU and the eastern states were not openly telling your Reich to go fuck it self.

You are that German hater that still can't live with the fact that we fucked you so hard Poland is know only for the Polish Concentration camps.
I mean in our times as in our generation.
But I guess they didn't teach you that in your soviet run school.
How does it feel being a product of Bolshevik education?

You are that German hater that still can't live with the fact that we fucked you so hard Poland is know only for the Polish Concentration camps.
I mean in our times as in our generation.
But I guess they didn't teach you that in your soviet run school.
How does it feel being a product of Bolshevik education?
I'm a hater ? says a scumbag using nazi term's like "Untermensch"

Why are you so nutty aggressive and afraid of facts while having an open discussion ? really quite pathetic of you, sadly very typical of germans these days. But this is an forum, you feel safe enough to use nazi slogans you should feel safe enough from any german authorities knocking on your door for discussion thing openly and truthfully and using noon party approved facts.

Was actually intrigued with your reich dreams, but i see you are just a hateful bitter nazi lover.

wtf has you so triggered.

I'm a hater ? says a scumbag using nazi term's like "Untermensch"

Why are you so nutty aggressive and afraid of facts while having an open discussion ? really quite pathetic of you, sadly very typical of germans these days. But this is an forum, you feel safe enough to use nazi slogans you should feel safe enough from any german authorities knocking on your door for discussion thing openly and truthfully and using noon party approved facts.

Was actually intrigued with your reich dreams, but i see you are just a hateful bitter nazi lover.

wtf has you so triggered.

Sorry I just assumed you are the Polish guy that hates the Germans and keeps getting banned.

Are you that guy? What was his Azzad or something but he had many after that.

@JDragon you think its him?

Sorry I just assumed you are the Polish guy that hates the Germans and keeps getting banned.

Yahh thats sounds like a really full of shit excuse for using nazi terms. You honestly come of a proud of nazis type a guy. And wtf are you on about ? what did i say that show you i hate germans ? pointing out facts is hate to you. Are you so easily triggered by anything that shows the master race not being so masterful at all ?

Sorry but you showed your true colors. Don't Mind the Untermensch.

Yahh thats sounds like a really full of shit excuse for using nazi terms. You honestly come of a proud of nazis type a guy. And wtf are you on about ? what did i say that show you i hate germans ? pointing out facts is hate to you. Are you so easily triggered by anything that shows the master race not being so masterful at all ?

Sorry but you showed your true colors. Don't Mind the Untermensch.

I use the Nazi terms for entertainment purposes.
How can I be proud of the Nazis? They lost by their own ideology there is no reason to be proud of them.

So are you that guy or not. Because I think you are.

I use the Nazi terms for entertainment purposes.
How can I be proud of the Nazis? They lost by their own ideology there is no reason to be proud of them.

So are you that guy or not. Because I think you are.

Hey im sure all those using Ni66er are just doing it for entertainment purposes to.

Are you gonna reply to any point in an intelligent manner and not act like a nazi loving jackass ?

No, he is saying "Germans" instead of "Germs"

Hey im sure all those using Ni66er are just doing it for entertainment purposes to.

Are you gonna reply to any point in an intelligent manner and not act like a nazi loving jackass ?

Yes, the Problem is that my argument is a fact and can't really be argued against because its not an opinion.
But maybe I didn't make it clear what I mean with our times.
With times I mean a time-span as in our times or our generation.

There has never been a more peaceful time or more united time.
Simply because we are now living in post Soviet Union time.

Yes, the Problem is that my argument is a fact and can't really be argued against because its not an opinion.
But maybe I didn't make it clear what I mean with our times.
With times I mean a time-span as in our times or our generation.

There has never been a more peaceful time or more united time.
Simply because we are now living in post Soviet Union time.

So the problem lays in the fact your argument though factually correct on a long enough timeline it's also nearly irrelevant to current times given its dependency on such great length of time.

Post Soviet Europe has never been as divided as it is now nor under as big a threat.

So the problem lays in the fact your argument though factually correct on a long enough timeline it's also nearly irrelevant to current times given its dependency on such great length of time.

Post Soviet Europe has never been as divided as it is now nor under as big a threat.

That's not true.
We are now much more united than we have been before 2004 and eastern Europe joined the EU.
I mean even the Pols are overwhelmingly in favor of the EU. I think its around 75%.
Look how many Pols work all over the EU. That's what unity looks like free trade and movement of people will build states.
Always has always will.

But I do not want to underestimate the challenges of the current situation. And I actually agree in general with Poland we shouldn't take in anymore.
From a historical point its not a too serious situation Germany has taken equal number of migrants before.

That's not true.
We are now much more united than we have been before 2004 and eastern Europe joined the EU.
I mean even the Pols are overwhelmingly in favor of the EU. I think its around 75%.
Look how many Pols work all over the EU. That's what unity looks like free trade and movement of people will build states.
Always has always will.

But I do not want to underestimate the challenges of the current situation. And I actually agree in general with Poland we shouldn't take in anymore.
From a historical point its not a too serious situation Germany has taken equal number of migrants before.

One of the largest European economies a nuclear power is leaving the EU. This alone, the unity is fucked. And the potential power of a united Europe greatly
decreased. EU actually is doing great job at turning the Uk into a great future rival.

You are making a dangerous fallacy thinking the current migrants are anything like the previous ones Germany took in. They are nothing alike.

One of the largest European economies a nuclear power is leaving the EU. This alone, the unity is fucked. And the potential power of a united Europe greatly
decreased. EU actually is doing great job at turning the Uk into a great future rival.

You are making a dangerous fallacy thinking the current migrants are anything like the previous ones Germany took in. They are nothing alike.

The UK leaving just shows how peaceful we have become. This kind of behavior would have caused wars in the past.
The UK also always had a special standing in Europe because they are an iIand.
But the UK is also still in the Nato. And if Germany catches up to its 2% military spending which should happen next decade.
It will be by far the single greatest military power in Europe again. Not that it would be needed again.

Also you have to look at the demographic of the Brexit vote. It was 51:49 in favor of leaving.
But if you look at the younger people they were heavily in favor of the EU because they already grow up knowing European unity.
And that is the case all over Europe. Younger people that grew up in the EU are general in favor of it.
Saying the EU is falling apart is simply not reality to what younger generations want.

In regards to the refugees.
That is exactly what the people said about all the Eastern Europeans immigrants in the 90's.
And its the same the people said about the Turkish n the 70's.
And the same people said about the Italians in the 60's.
Or the people said after WW2.
And it worked out ok. Of course it could have been handled much better.
But the death of Germany has been predicted many times. And here we are more prosperous with more influence than we ever had.

The UK leaving just shows how peaceful we have become. This kind of behavior would have caused wars in the past.
The UK also always had a special standing in Europe because they are an iIand.
But the UK is also still in the Nato. And if Germany catches up to its 2% military spending which should happen next decade.
It will be by far the single greatest military power in Europe again. Not that it would be needed again.

Also you have to look at the demographic of the Brexit vote. It was 51:49 in favor of leaving.
But if you look at the younger people they were heavily in favor of the EU because they already grow up knowing European unity.
And that is the case all over Europe. Younger people that grew up in the EU are general in favor of it.
Saying the EU is falling apart is simply not reality to what younger generations want.

In regards to the refugees.
That is exactly what the people said about all the Eastern Europeans immigrants in the 90's.
And its the same the people said about the Turkish n the 70's.
And the same people said about the Italians in the 60's.
Or the people said after WW2.
And it worked out ok. Of course it could have been handled much better.
But the death of Germany has been predicted many times. And here we are more prosperous with more influence than we ever had.

Worked out with Europeans with similar cultures from similar religious backgrounds that easily bend in. And did not so well with islamically soft Turks. Your current influx is people are way worse then the Turks ever were, and have have absolutely nothing in common with the Europeans you mentioned.

Tell me how many mass rape's or terrororost attacks did those Italians or Poles commit. You are pretending two ends of a spectrum are near the same.

People cried wolf too many times and now you are blind to the poison you let in by the millions. Simply too much too fast too different.

Are you honestly not seeing the threat or are you jus stubborn to admit you fucked up so bad we'd have to go back to the 1930s to find a bigger fuck up. I have a feeling you just can't admit it and are in the early stages of denial.

Yes the world has changed, of course brexit caused no war. Does not change that it's a catastrophe as far as European unity and power is concerned. Germany being a great military power is funny, you can't afford it and even more damning you have no balls for it. Political bickering makes any large Euro defence project typically a bureaucratic joke. While the French will protect their arms industry as you would your automotive, here losing the Uk hurts once more. They are rich enough to help they have the tech and some of the balls needed for it.

Destroying a nation from the outside is near impossible given the size. You tried before and failed, you should know that well.

But from within it's a different story, great powerful empires nations fell from within. Self hate is way more powerful, and much of Germany seems hell bent on erasing the german part of it. You will not assimilate people who despise you and justify it religiously. I'm sure you know the typical hatred towards europeans democracy all others a typical mosques is known for, and i see no political will in germany to change that before it's too late.

Imagine what a modern Persia might have been if not for islam. Now open your eyes to germany's future.

As in the past germans seem to be overplaying their cards, nor are you as strong or influential as you think or wish you are.

But you typically need to learn that lesson the hardway.

Worked out with Europeans with similar cultures from similar religious backgrounds that easily bend in. And did not so well with islamically soft Turks. Your current influx is people are way worse then the Turks ever were, and have have absolutely nothing in common with the Europeans you mentioned.

Tell me how many mass rape's or terrororost attacks did those Italians or Poles commit. You are pretending two ends of a spectrum are near the same.

People cried wolf too many times and now you are blind to the poison you let in by the millions. Simply too much too fast too different.

Are you honestly not seeing the threat or are you jus stubborn to admit you fucked up so bad we'd have to go back to the 1930s to find a bigger fuck up. I have a feeling you just can't admit it and are in the early stages of denial.

No I think the situation is bad but its already slowly improving.
That being said I dint vote for Merkel because I couldn't forgive her for opening the borders.

But Poles and Rumanian commit the most crimes in Germany. So while there are not terrorist or raspiest in the same numbers as the current immigrants.
They have been more violent and committed more robberies etc. Same with the immigrants from Russia.
Every culture is going to look bad if compared with German culture outside of Japan and Northern Europe.
But they all are more violent and commit more crimes. That is nothing new. It just a different sort of danger.

As in the past germans seem to be overplaying their cards, nor are you as strong or influential as you think or wish you are.

There is no Western Economy anywhere close to as healthy as Germany or has such a optimistic outlook for the future.
Not even close. We have also gained the most influence out of Western Nation in the last 27 years since reunification.
And its just going to be more now that the UK is out of the EU.

wait wait wait wait..if migrants are so good, why is EU mad that other countries like Poland is not taking them? More migrants the better right? They don't want their share of migrants, their loss amirite? right?? no?¿

No I think the situation is bad but its already slowly improving.
That being said I dint vote for Merkel because I couldn't forgive her for opening the borders.

But Poles and Rumanian commit the most crimes in Germany. So while there are not terrorist or raspiest in the same numbers as the current immigrants.
They have been more violent and committed more robberies etc. Same with the immigrants from Russia.
Every culture is going to look bad if compared with German culture outside of Japan and Northern Europe.
But they all are more violent and commit more crimes. That is nothing new. It just a different sort of danger.

There is no Western Economy anywhere close to as healthy as Germany or has such a optimistic outlook for the future.
Not even close. We have also gained the most influence out of Western Nation in the last 27 years since reunification.

I've seen the stats and know you are lying.

Turks commit the most, to be fair it's due to largest amount of them. Going by per capita Pols don't make a single top ten perpetrator list while the Romanians do it maybe twice, actually especially high on stealing yet still Algerians beats them out for top honours.

- Overall crimes based on foreign nationality Turks are #1 perpetrators.
- Crimes per capita people of muslim backgrounds fill out most top tens and are responsible for a greatly disappropriate amount of crime.
- For every major crime type, murder theft robbery assault rape a muslim background is number one. And generally responsible for most is not all of the top stats.
- No European background take top honors in any of the major categories of rape murder abuse stealing bribery.

Eye balling the murder stats, a muslim background is 110-20 more or less. Not exact but really shows the difference.

Once again your true colors are coming thru.

Really why even fucking lie ? given how easy information is attained. Seriously why other than some inner nazi leftover bigotry in you that you just can't help yourself.

If your projections on outlook on the future are anything as full of shit as you are on this then i may shed a tear for you one day, probably not.

No, he is saying "Germans" instead of "Germs"

I prefer krauts, szkopy or szkopstwo. But the connotation that it implies is quite fitting, do you see it. Germ Germification - German Genocidal. Simple yet clever in a german sense. Or maybe i'm looking to much into it, either way germ is quite the way of referring to a peeples that are for a third time attempting to destroy Europe with their nutty neurotic ideals. Even see the next two or three possible and unfortunately likely ways they will be a future threat. History tends to be repetitive, and germans are rather on point dependable with timing things.

you talk about unity and in the same sentence about germany taking over...you should be ashamed of yourself.
only the blind is unable to see the eu is falling apart, conservatives gaining power left and right, regions calling for separation.

Back