Crab Fat?

I would have much more respect for crab fat if it wasn't so damned judgmental of any other fat trying to get ahead in the world of artery clogging. There's a place for all fats in this world.....

I'm surprise some of you guys don't eat it. It's the best part of crabs that are smaller in size; mud crabs, blue.

Eggs are usually bright orange and a little more solid when you bite into them.

1415557471-3489958945.jpg

For this "Crab fat" mentioned itt, we don't call it that, it's the yellowish soft mustardy paste ONLY from male crabs.

1380599960-3160617938.jpg

Okay never mind, that mustardy delicious paste like substance was what I was talking about.

homer-drooling-mmm-food-i1.gif

Love it. Didn't liked it when I was a kid with. I guess palates evolve.

aligue1.jpg

Goes well with rice or pasta.

How the fuck do you end up with a whole jar of that shit???

There is no way that smells good!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm surprise some of you guys don't eat it. It's the best part of crabs that are smaller in size; mud crabs, blue.

Eggs are usually bright orange and a little more solid when you bite into them.

1415557471-3489958945.jpg

For this "Crab fat" mentioned itt, we don't call it that, it's the yellowish soft mustardy paste ONLY from male crabs.

1380599960-3160617938.jpg

Whoah, I feel queasy

krabs_rag3do.jpg

Crab fat eating crew checking in. Can't stop won't stop.

From what I know, it's not actually "fats", it's the sperm and reproductive organs of male crabs. That's why Asians love to eat it. So we can

26585F4E556D59C70DB50E

maxresdefault.jpg

Navarros-Crab-Paste-Taba-ng-Talangka-Special-227g.jpg

garlic-stir-fry-noodles-with-taba-ng-talangka-2.jpg

tabang-talangka.jpg

I've never tried this product, but it looks good in pasta and rice.

I've eaten the crab fat from Dungeness crabs, and it's good as long as the crab is cleaned well inside. When it's cook, it congeals and has a texture sort of like scrambled eggs. However, I don't eat it much because toxins tend to be concentrated in the Dungeness crab fat.

Is that jar available at local grocery stores or do I have to go specialty?

Back