CPAC communication director: We (the RNC) elected Michael Steele because he was a Black guy

Steele was a piece of shit, and still is.

The color of his skin doesn't matter.

He's a poster-child for RINO's.

150px-No_RINO.svg.png

Smgdh...

Yall still think blacks are left wingers...

We are mostly socially conservative... We like our traditions...
Think about it for a second...

Smgdh...

Yall still think blacks are left wingers...

We are mostly socially conservative... We like our traditions...
Think about it for a second...
gays go to hell, thats about it

gays go to hell, thats about it

I suggest you talk to a brother that owns their own shit and not one that is renting.

You may be surprised by what you hear.

Its was obvious this was true after the Rush Limbaugh situation.

No shit. Was obvious the day he was chosen. And even more obvious the day he lost his re-election bid to Reince Priebus. I mean RNC makes huge gains in House and Senate seats and they still replace their chairman with the Koch Brother stooge Priebus?

Beat me to it.

If more Republicans were like Michael Steele, I'd consider voting conservative more often, but instead we have... Well, you know.

Why the Ripskater name drops? This is getting old. He wasn't racist despite all the smears people lay on him. Pretty sure Strychnine will confirm.

If I wasn't cruising the thread I wouldn't have known about this post. Gotta add an @ before my handle sherbro :)

And no, Ripskater wasn't racist. We were brothers in Christ, but sat on opposite sides of the political aisle. We always had good, solid discussion also.

Last edited:
Steele was a piece of shit, and still is.

The color of his skin doesn't matter.

He's a poster-child for RINO's.

150px-No_RINO.svg.png
He raised more money and got more people elected than any other head of the RNC, plus he had a open tent policy.
Now you have ...whatever it is you have.

He raised more money and got more people elected than any other head of the RNC, plus he had a open tent policy.
Now you have ...whatever it is you have.
Ya but he dares to criticize their orange messiah

Obama got the nod in 2008 because he was the better candidate, not because he was Black. Hillary is unlikable. Losing in 2016 proves that. Hillary supporting the Iraq war came back to bite her in the ass, in 2008.

If Obama was unqualified for the WH, why did the country vote him in twice.

well, the first time I thought he would be a positive role model for the blacks in america and help unite the country, but I was horribly wrong. The 2nd time I honestly just lost track of politics and was concentrating on my career.

well, the first time I thought he would be a positive role model for the blacks in america and help unite the country, but I was horribly wrong. The 2nd time I honestly just lost track of politics and was concentrating on my career.
If anything I thought Obama's presidency would entrench and harden attitudes against Blacks, because a large portion of the GOP grass roots could not stand a Black man as president. Which was evident during the 2008 campaigning then the popularity of birtherism on the right.

Back