Cowboy cerrone with racist comments again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerdov

Orange Belt
Reaction score
in 59 minute, the guy asked him about Khabib has that mindset of dagistani wrestlers ( or something like that , lol ) and cowboy said yeah like blowing up buildings and shit, he sure does have that.. also continued to talk about that there is no terrorists that are americans etc (which got shut down quick because the podcast guy brought up the school shootings etc) , i'm writing this quick because i have to go somewhere but give it a listen! anyway lost all respect for this guy.

he was also accused of being racist by bobby green which i'm now starting to believe

https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/cowboy-donald-cerrone-pat-healy-bubba-jenkins

Last edited:
in 59 minute, the guy asked him about Khabib has that mindset of dagistani wrestlers ( or something like that , lol ) and cowboy said yeah like blowing up buildings and shit, he sure does have that.. also continued to talk about that there is no terrorists that are americans etc, i'm writing this quick because i have to go somewhere but give it a listen! anyway lost all respect for this guy.

he was also accused of being racist by bobby green which i'm now starting to believe

https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/cowboy-donald-cerrone-pat-healy-bubba-jenkins

A patriotic cowboy with misguided, xenophobic beliefs about other cultures and nationalities? That's a first....

also he said all terrorists are muslims ( a religion )

Last edited:
Damn this interview got sidetracked like whoa.

So, Donald Cerrone is dumb. Awesome fighter and dumb as shit, apparently? Surprising no one.

Well hating people based on their religion makes him prejudiced, not racists.

Not that I really care. I really don't care what he said. Khabib hasn't exactly been going around saying the friendliest things either

Everyone is racist, it's human nature. And Cerrone is probably a good guy, he just doesn't think enough before he speaks sometimes.

Colour me surprised, a man whose primary trademarks are a cowboy hat and bud light isn't particularly PC.

No AMerican terrorists?

uniform.jpg

74221-120-93CB883E.jpg

Damn this interview got sidetracked like whoa.

So, Donald Cerrone is dumb. Awesome fighter and dumb as shit, apparently? Surprising no one.

It's the cowboy way.

Colour me surprised, a man whose primary trademarks are a cowboy hat and bud light isn't particularly PC.

I wear cowboy boots/sometimes hat, and I hate bud light (it's shit beer, doesn't even get me drunk) and I accept all cultures, religions and sexualities. It must be the beer.

I wear cowboy boots/sometimes hat, and I hate bud light (it's shit beer, doesn't even get me drunk) and I accept all cultures, religions and sexualities. It must be the beer.

You should see the homophobic racist bigots that drink nothing but alcohol free.

They're barely people.

Cerrone is not too bright but he can fight.

I hope Khabib whoops dat ass tho.

Yeah people get on high on their success themselves they kind of forget about reality and how they are perceived... lol

Everyone is racist, it's human nature. And Cerrone is probably a good guy, he just doesn't think enough before he speaks sometimes.

You generally can't take accusations of racism from black people seriously. I took Green's comments with a grain of salt and I like him far more than I do Cerrone.

i would actually let the dumbass prejudice slide.
but bud light? fuck that. get yourself a real drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back