Cowboy Cerrone says he was sick on day of his fight with Leonardo

Lol what? How? Isn’t Melvin Guillard one of his best friends? These days you’re either racist or a rapist apparently. Always assholes online thinking they’re so fucking righteous.
The whole racist thing is a myth, it was just Bobby Green trying to stir shit before their fight.

What was your last banned screenname before this one?
i want to compare if you posted this idiotic before or if it is a gimmick under your new name?
I thought you would ignore the actual subject. You lost this one. Accept that.

Are all the sherdoggers calling this an 'excuse' serious? You actually think that Cerrone is lying?

Are all the sherdoggers calling this an 'excuse' serious? You actually think that Cerrone is lying?

Yeah I think so

I'd put more trust in a bucket of human waste than I would Cerrone

Wow, someone got sick. So unbelievable.

Bunch of online cans who never get sick commenting on a situation above them

The whole racist thing is a myth, it was just Bobby Green trying to stir shit before their fight.

Ohh I remember that shit. Don’t know if it’s legit or Bobby just making shit up but still.

I'll Take his word for it. He doesn't exactly have a history for making excuses

Yeah, if only he was as tough as you TS.

I think if you're legit sick on fight day. You have to bow out. When you're sick you are weak and have no stamina. Why risk injury? It happens. Remember when Nunes made weight but felt like shit the next day and said "nah I'm not gonna fight" yeah I think if you're a veteran like cerrone you should be given one fuck up, one sick day, whatever you want to call it.

But Cerrone wanted the paycheck. That's his own fault. The dude has been fighting forever in the UFC and often. Money shouldn't be a concern. But maybe hes stupid with his money. Needed the pay day. But I figure why risk It? If you're sick, stay home.

Angry Cerrone is a myth, and he's probably embarrassed he couldn't back up the schooling he said he was going to put on Edwards

Similar to how “angry” he was with Nate and we all saw how that panned out for him.

Yeah, if only he was as tough as you TS.
I managed to post with carpal tunnel, you didnt see me announce it to sherdogx did you?

But cry some more for Donald, I'm sure he'll appreciate the sympathy. Notice i didnt say whether he was lying or not, but to drop that he was sick after he got beat up by Leo was weak AF. Especially after all the talking he was doing

I think if you're legit sick on fight day. You have to bow out. When you're sick you are weak and have no stamina. Why risk injury? It happens. Remember when Nunes made weight but felt like shit the next day and said "nah I'm not gonna fight" yeah I think if you're a veteran like cerrone you should be given one fuck up, one sick day, whatever you want to call it.

But Cerrone wanted the paycheck. That's his own fault. The dude has been fighting forever in the UFC and often. Money shouldn't be a concern. But maybe hes stupid with his money. Needed the pay day. But I figure why risk It? If you're sick, stay home.

Home?
he traveled 30 hrs to get to where the fight was held.
I applaud him for fighting

Home?
he traveled 30 hrs to get to where the fight was held.
I applaud him for fighting
Stay in the hotel then. Or get on a plane home. Fighters get flu like symptoms after cutting a lot of weight sometimes. Usually they bounce back. Rarely they don't and they get legit sick. I don't want to see a sick person fight. Even if I hate the person and want to see them get hurt.

Stay in the hotel then. Or get on a plane home. Fighters get flu like symptoms after cutting a lot of weight sometimes. Usually they bounce back. Rarely they don't and they get legit sick. I don't want to see a sick person fight. Even if I hate the person and want to see them get hurt.
If cowboy pulled out of the fight due to illness, I wouldn't say a word. But he took the fight and lost. To infer it was his illness is taking away the performance Leo put on, is where I have a problem.

Last edited:
I believe. Cowboy has never lost legit. Always something unfortunate. One time he forgot where his car keys were. It happens.

I remember that time he left the oven on back at the ranch, very distracting in a fight to have that in the back of your mind.

170 is not his weight class, 1 - 4 in his last 5 fights pretty much confirms that.

Last edited:
Back