Cowboy Cerrone says he was sick on day of his fight with Leonardo

What a surprise. What was it against RDA? He forgot his bag or something, so he just gave up because it wasn't his day...
Lol..thats what I thought when he said he couldnt find his gear. He meant he couldnt get it in gear and was having a shitty day. He is a mental wreck on fight day. He is much worse now that he is fighting larger guys. Its probably his nerves. Anxiety can make you physically ill. He just needs to be smart and stop fighting these young, big southpaws. He has earned the right to be picky. Or, move back to LW. He looks like he stays thinner now than he did when he was at LW. Budweiser diet I suppose.

I can't totally dismiss this one. If I went to Singapore I would not be suprised if I woke up sick and wanted to stay in bed all day.

Didn't puke in the octogon, story doesn't check out.

He was probably sick, when he loses he usually says he got his ass whooped

Donald Cerrone has gone from contender to gate keeper. Happens to most that stick around past their prime, and sad to say it is cowboys time. He has had a great career and has been one of the consistently most entertaining fighters in UFC/WEC history. Time to consider retirement though.

The few of you that are saying he's making excuses clearly haven't taken into consideration that he always gives his opponent credit when he gets his ass kicked and never makes excuses. Just says he got beat.

When he says shit like this, I'd say it is more than possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that why he resorted to cheap and dirty tactics? Cowboy apologists have been exposing themselves all over Sherdog today. Jerks, just like him.

Never made an excuse for that one , said he got his ass kicked like the many other losses.

He said that, but I distinctly remember him saying he forget his bag or something so he knew it wasn't his day. Like that was an excuse for him just giving up when pressured.

Cowboy is a racist piece of shit

Glad he lost

Lol what? How? Isn’t Melvin Guillard one of his best friends? These days you’re either racist or a rapist apparently. Always assholes online thinking they’re so fucking righteous.

Why can't it be that that was what happened and he's simply communicating it?

Usually I disregard this stuff but Cerrone has never made excuses for losing a fight. He’s always dead honest just saying he got his ass whooped, even if there were words leading up to the fight.

This, Check Cowboy's history y'all fair weather noob twats.

Wasn't sick enough to pull that cheating shit with the glove tho.

Give him a break. He is a legend who is willing to fight these young bloods.
Unlike the rest of top 10 who are scared to lose their spot.
Before Masvidal fight things were going great for Cowboy at WW. Masvidal was #15 at thst time. Cowboy didnt have to fight him. Till was a no name. Now Leon will have his chance to advance. Cowboy had a nice win against Yancy, so once again he could have had a shot at someone higher in the rankings

Imagine being a fan of MMA and not appreciating Donald motherfucking Cerrone.

Fuck that shit. If you went out there and fought then keep it to yourself. If you say it then it's an excuse and I don't care. Now I'm glad he lost.

MMA has some horrendous fans
The horrendous fans are the ones making excuses for him, and completely disregarding his cheating in the fight. Cerrone has always said or done questionable shit. Why should he get a pass? If it was Woodley, there would be a dozen hate threads on the front page alone. If the fans calling him out are horrendous, then what are fans like you guys? Hypocrites? Jackasses?

The horrendous fans are the ones making excuses for him, and completely disregarding his cheating in the fight. Cerrone has always said or done questionable shit. Why should he get a pass? If it was Woodley, there would be a dozen hate threads on the front page alone. If the fans calling him out are horrendous, then what are fans like you guys? Hypocrites? Jackasses?

What was your last banned screenname before this one?
i want to compare if you posted this idiotic before or if it is a gimmick under your new name?

Back