Cowardly SoyBoy Antifa GOON calls out 9/11 widow then runs when her Alpha male son shows up

Trumpsters are NPCs
DpHEU1BWwAouoJl.jpg

DeZwkxJVMAE5auq.jpg

Text book NPCs...All wear the same hats and similar clothing...Just like NPC's, they basically look the same.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F822424%2F0e9adf4d-9908-4b54-9218-431d2e85cf64.jpg

and they are easily influenced by dumbshit like Q-Anon....NPC's lack any smarts.

These aren't main NPCs...Just the regular cheap NPCs that are just there to make crowds like in videogames.

Photoshop

This bitch might become my new avatar. Shes like an even bigger titted Stephanie McMahon

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F822424%2F0e9adf4d-9908-4b54-9218-431d2e85cf64.jpg

So a guy picking on a woman is beta, uncalled for, etc (not arguing it isnt), but a man picking on a guy half his size somehow makes him alpha? Amazing, especially considering he seems to be a skinhead of some sort.

That’s why I don’t insult women’s dead husbands on the street. I assume she might have family willing to kill me for doing it

@GOATER do you really want to role heads, or are you just frustrated with some of the craziness of the back and forth between the right and left¿

I also don't think @Trotsky @HomerThompson or @KONG-D'SNT-TAP would do anything like this in the video, but they are free to speak for themselves.

Lol I would never go to these things and argue like a dork in the streets

Progressive liberals simply want entropy. Their views and ways of thinking are so messed up and warped, it generates an endless supply of enemies for them.

They are just that insane and willing to ruin everything.

Also there is no sadder sight than a liberal prog lying to himself in order to beleive that he's center and not beyond left.

Are you reading GOATERs posts. lol

He makes that guy look like Larry King
I don't think GOATER would be half as bold as the guy in the video in real life.

I guess that leaves me the guy with the grey goatee
<6>

Damn dude, you could just wait your turn, but man likes what he likes.

I don't think GOATER would be half as bold as the guy in the video in real life.
I wouldn't argue in the streets like a moron.

That's why I say both the Antifa and Alt-right are a bunch of idiots.

My post were directed at the assumption that the heavily edited video is 100% correct, just because the youtube description says so.

Sorry but I actually need to see this in full context to believe it.

So a guy picking on a woman is beta, uncalled for, etc (not arguing it isnt), but a man picking on a guy half his size somehow makes him alpha? Amazing, especially considering he seems to be a skinhead of some sort.

Honestly Antifa guy looked to be about the same height as the proud boy.....although emaciated and unfit for confrontation likely due to poor lifestyle choices. If someone started following your loved one on the street, insulting them, and making threats you should absolutely do something to stop that. If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Oh cool. I’m down with that!!

Are we meeting up with these ladies at a Kavanaugh party?

I assume thats where the Q NPCs are hanging out. Don't tell them I'm an insane leftist though, you'll ruin my game.

I wouldn't argue in the streets like a moron.

That's why I say both the Antifa and Alt-right are a bunch of idiots.

My post were directed at the assumption that the heavily edited video is 100% correct, just because the youtube description says so.

Sorry but I actually need to see this in full context to believe it.

I need to personally see the entire birth of Obama to know for sure he’s an actual citizen

I agree. To easy to fake shit these days. For all we know that dude might have been serenading that woman and they just dubbed the insults in the video

Back