Cowardly SoyBoy Antifa GOON calls out 9/11 widow then runs when her Alpha male son shows up

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody seen this? Just came out. Absolutely hilarious. This weak effeminate guy goes on a tirade towards the women in the video who's husband is a 9/11 victim. Usual crowd, sickly looking, demented, crazed etc...

Then her son shows up who obviously lifts and makes the man flee without even getting physical.

How does everyone feel about this? I think it's pretty messed up to shit on the people who served during 9/11. Very low blow. The lowest of the low. The left has serious problems on their side right now, nobody is going to side with this type of verbal attack, it's completely insane.

I don't think anyone on sherdog is that far gone. That was uncalled bullshit by an extremists cunt.

I don't think anyone on sherdog is that far gone. That was uncalled for bullshit by an extremists cunt.

Oh I beg to differ, but it's good you agree this is nuts. It seems it started because she happened to be waiting at a red light LOL.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Jabs. Then uppercuts. A whole street full of them.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Why have you been spamming this in threads lately?

<36>

What happened, buddy? You were so tough when you were talking to an elderly woman.

LMAO you see that pussy run like a little bitch!
Love seeing these little BASTARDS get put in their place.

The left has serious problems on their side right now
I feel like these people we call "the left" are just young angry drug addicts. They claim they represent the left because that's what young ignorant people do. They have no idea what they stand for, or why they hate the right. They're just angry and on drugs.

And unfortunately for the actual informed leftist, these people are who everyone sees. Yea, definitely not a good look.

Because @sniper is nothing but a god damn liberal troll. Behold the insane liberal mind folks. Sniper obviously suffers from TDS, nothing but a NPC with empty post.

Huh? That's the first time I recall posting it.

Has my account been compromised by a right winger trolling as a leftist to make independents look bad?

I am not sure I would call someone an alpha male that goes to a Nazi rally with his mom.
That being said that ANTIFA guy deserved a nice beating for that.

It's a meme brah, NPC/meta troll/4D chess, issa righty pretending to be a lefty pretending to be a righty, pretending to be a lefty

I don't think anyone on sherdog is that far gone. That was uncalled bullshit by an extremists cunt.
I agree with the second part of your post, but I can say that I have seen posters that have said some messed up stuff, and definitely the ANTIFA type.

Pathetic. That guy is a scumbag coward for sure, and there's no shortage of them unfortunately.

But Antifa don't really represent the left anymore than groups like Proud Boys or whatever represent the right. They're shitty extremists and criminals, especially in Portland.

I feel like these people we call "the left" are just young angry drug addicts. They claim they represent the left because that's what young ignorant people do. They have no idea what they stand for, or why they hate the right. They're just angry and on drugs.

And unfortunately for the actual informed leftist, these people are who everyone sees. Yea, definitely not a good look.
A lot of them are hired.

Typical antifa liberal bully bitch. And god damn did he ever run. lol

I agree with the second part of your post, but I can say that I have seen posters that have said some messed up stuff, and definitely the ANTIFA type.

Care to list names of people from sherdog you think would do this? I seriously don't believe anyone here would.

Back