Covington's at it again

He makes a legit point about Maia, and that makes me think, I’d love to see RDA vs Maia someday. But as much as I hate Colby, he deserves a chance at the title. We can all hope he gets knocked silly and embarrassed.

yeah....on second thought, I wish I hadn't even entered this thread. Not gonna watch. There's something about colby that bothers me in such a way that I just want him off my screen immediately. There's no "I love to hate that guy" aspect to it.

Also he has a fivehead lol

This is what happens to u, when you find out jones and your mom Had a 'special' friendship.

Last edited:
This guy thinks he can talk like Chael Hahaha even stealing his material shitting on Brazil

he just cant pull it off.......we all see what he is going for. But just lack the charisma to pull it off

I saw about 10 seconds.

I think colby is what you get when someone like Conor blows up this much with the way he talked and created hype, and sonnen before him. More MMA fighters are trying to use that strategy to some extent.

But colby is the complete package, as in completely unoriginal, made up, try hard, and failing miserably at it. He's hardly built any kind of following and the majority of fans/fighters hate him. Just not enough to buy his fights because he's also pretty boring.

I can't understand why sherdoggers have a fixation for the "opinions" of people like Covington or Schaub.

What a douche... Maia outbox him before he gassed, he would have been submitted if Maia weren't trying to box him.

giphy.gif

Usually enjoy Colby but this looked and sounded like he was reading it.

Not the gatekeeper we asked for, but the gatekeeper we deserve.

He talks like a really bad bloodstained lane actually

That was hard to listen to. He has zero charisma. If Chael had done the same video in 2010-2012, it would have been a great bit. You need charisma and you need to make it seem natural with a character like that, and Colby is nowhere near pulling it off with his abilities. You can't really train charisma, you either have it or you don't, and Colby don't. If you really want to play an over the top character like that, maybe take some acting classes or something, I don't know, but at the moment it's just not working, it's noticeably forced, it doesn't seem natural or fluent at all, and he has no charisma. It's just bad.

Back