Covington's at it again

Early 90's in KC, we had an unknown HVWT boxer you'd see banging around town. Chill guy, a bit goofy. His name was Tommy Morrison.
Then the fame hit from his 15 minutes in Hollywood.
Now we gots to wear aviators indoors, puff up at anyone trying to get a drink in front of him and don't dare chat up one of his dozen bitches of the concubine.
We all know how that story ended and everyone in town has a Tommy the Duke Morrison story. Many even have an std to back up those stories.
Colby's world will look a lot different in two years when nobody but himself remembers the fame or his name. He will hang onto this 15 minutes for dear life. It's all the guys' got.

Colby "Call the Cops" Covington...

Lost all credibility the moment he ratted...

Wonder if Werdum had a taxidermy head of Colby hanging in his living room

Lol

He is a try-hard

The guy got sent home from Australia by the ufc

That's when you know you ain't shit.

RDA deserves the ts

Early 90's in KC, we had an unknown HVWT boxer you'd see banging around town. Chill guy, a bit goofy. His name was Tommy Morrison.
Then the fame hit from his 15 minutes in Hollywood.
Now we gots to wear aviators indoors, puff up at anyone trying to get a drink in front of him and don't dare chat up one of his dozen bitches of the concubine.
We all know how that story ended and everyone in town has a Tommy the Duke Morrison story. Many even have an std to back up those stories.
Colby's world will look a lot different in two years when nobody but himself remembers the fame or his name. He will hang onto this 15 minutes for dear life. It's all the guys' got.
Does Colby have aids?

Damn, if Covinton's Shtick becomes the "new normal" in MMA, I will definitely lose interest.

Not going to watch it, could a kind soul tell me what he said about Maia, I noticed he tagged him. Unless it was too brutal i like Maia and I don't want Colby to make me cry.

It did seem rather rehearsed. He's no Chael P, that's for sure
Chael was obvious too but at least it made me laugh until it got old. This guy you just go for the mute button.

Only nerds and middle aged losers (most of Sherdog) hate on Colby
colby-covington-ufc-fight-night-1111.jpg

Damn, if Covinton's Shtick becomes the "new normal" in MMA, I will definitely lose interest.
It will only get worse.

Any other sport would have fined, or suspended an athlete for his Brazil comments. Covington was rewarded with a coaching spot on TUF.

Humans respond to incentives. Expecting people to reliably police their own behavior out of moral, or ethical consideration is for fool's.

Not going to watch it, could a kind soul tell me what he said about Maia, I noticed he tagged him. Unless it was too brutal i like Maia and I don't want Colby to make me cry.
Actually, he lavished him with praise, but it was also meant to prop up his own achievements.

He seems to direct most of his ire towards the brown ones.

I'm just saying.

is there a bigger loser in the ufc than this idiot? he should be working on his shitty boxing instead of these terrible attempts at garnering attention.

Back