Covington's at it again

Anyone wanna guess how many takes that took?

i sincerely hope he one-taked that....

He needs to sit down with the bad guy and get a few tips on making it more clever and subtle.

Chael and Jones, cut the best promos....short, direct and minimal cringe.....

actually, Jones started off worse....'i used to snitch on potheads.' Remember that shit?

NO ONE gives a state of the union address hiding behind sunglasses.

Imagine a murderer went to court, sat on the witness stand and, said they didn't do it behind sunglasses?

Truth lies in the eyes!

Shades indoors.

Says it all really...
I think he is actually trying to be a little ironic with that. At least i really, really hope he is.

God damn it Sonnen. Hes a fellow Oregonian. Help the man out; He clearly would do anything to sell a fight. Teach the boy!

Had to keep his voice down, so he didn't wake his parents

Hate to say it. Cringy as fuck the first time. But after like 4 or 5 times, i can see he has all the elements there. He needs to come up with a schtick that he can easily fake believing.

You can start to tell he's forcing it at the end and starting to lose his character.....

If McGregor and Chael Sonnen have Ph.D's in Trash Talking then this kid Covington hasn't even finished middle school trash talking academy yet. I thought it was worse than a minor league pro wrestling promo !

Mic skills can be developed with patience and practice. At least Colby is actually giving it a shot.

He needs to do a better job of crossover between his social media platform and his mma content. He should have more followers if he is a top ten WW, a sign he is not utilizing the full potential of his social media. The UFC should give fighters free classes on this stuff. It would be mutually beneficial.

At first I wouldn't watch to not feed the troll, but I got curious about his trash talking skills... and he is really bad. Insulting his own followers is fine by me because they deserve it but shows his lack of understanding of how thrash talk works...

Not a fan. But the kid is really trying to get his name out there. Trash Talk sells in the 2017 UFC. Wouldn't be surprised if this worked to get a title shot in the future.

Why would anyone even hit play?

not even clicking on it.

all of this attention is exactly why Colby acts this way. don't feed the troll lol

Colby; did not watch.

Will not watch. Who needs more ugliness in their lives.

There it is. Props to you all. I’m not watching that shit, either.

giphy.gif

Back