Covington vs Kim is one of the most impressive performances I've ever seen

Covington is GSP 2.0. His social media numbers are growing at a rapid rate, they're still not impressive because his baseline was so low, but the Woodley fight will take his name to the next level, and I believe within a year he'll be one of the biggest names in the sport and leave behind a mountain of salt and nerd tears.
His social media numbers might be growing but the amount of people buying his ppv’s aren’t

His social media numbers might be growing but the amount of people buying his ppv’s aren’t

How would you know? He's literally headlined zero cards so far. 3 fights ago he was fighting on the prelims, now he's getting a title unification bout against a fired up as fuck Woodley. Dude has completely exceeded his limits as someone who's full cringe with zero charisma. Colby bless.

Haven't heard that one

You sure?
Yeah, I just rewatched the fight and he clearly says something to his corner around the 30sec mark with a look of pain on his face, his coaches said that he was telling them that his rib was fucked. Fighters don't ususlly talk to their corners during fights

Nah Colby has zero charisma and is full cringe. The only way for him to blow up is if he keeps winning.

I love to see Colby succeed as much as the next popcorn connoisseur but don't insult the best in the business Chael P. Sonnen by comparing him to Colby Cringe Covington, c'mon now.
Chael had plenty of cringe but he did still have a polished delivery. Colby is taking a crash course, Talkin Shit For Dummies, and it's working. (This is how my parents felt when they saw Dee Snyder. This guy has a job?)

A good fight against Woodley, a split decision loss, he's staying around.

Our country just isn't better than this.

Yeah, I just rewatched the fight and he clearly says something to his corner around the 30sec mark with a look of pain on his face, his coaches said that he was telling them that his rib was fucked. Fighters don't ususlly talk to their corners during fights
Wish I had time to verify but dont recall that during the pissing match that ensued that night.

I'll keep it in the quill.

Id be pretty stoked if he Dong Hyun Kim’d Twood like no one seen before

DHK is such an underrated fighter and I was picking him to win that one but Colby came out impressive. DHK just blends his judo so well with wrestling and bjj (hes a blackbelt in it) that I was expecting him to just out maneuver him in the cage, like its one thing to KO him in the area hes not best at but to outgrapple and control him in his best area was impressive .

Im not a Colby fan but I give him respect and admit hes a hell of a fighter. Kim , Maia , and RDA is one hell of a streak.

Colby "the best dong handler" covington

Colby has the cardio, durability, and overall skillset to beat Woodley and I'm really hoping he does it, if only so T-Wood can never headline a PPV again. Woodley is a helluva fighter, but he is also the least dynamic champion in WW history. If he doesn't get you out of there in the first, it's gonna be another 25 minutes of absolutely nothing. GSP looks like Justin Gaethje on Angeldust compared to Tyron.

*cue the Marquardt KO GIF*

I agree. Personally, I think Colby is an elite fighter, and is going to beat Woodley who's not. There have been instances where an inferior fighter was a champion due to circumstances, and this is it, but can't recall someone being so self-entitled about everything.
Not elite but somehow wins the title defends it 3x and put sup an 18-3 record. Derp

Covington is GSP 2.0. His social media numbers are growing at a rapid rate, they're still not impressive because his baseline was so low, but the Woodley fight will take his name to the next level, and I believe within a year he'll be one of the biggest names in the sport and leave behind a mountain of salt and nerd tears.
you're back

Imagine if he beats Woodley then gets invited to the White House, pins a photo with Trump to his Twitter with some message about all illegal immigrants being filthy animals

<{anton}>
he is planning to go to the white house with his current belt

Back