Covington the GOAT

Colbitch Cuntvington will be forgotten as soon as he starts losing.

I hate this dude but tbh that Ben Stiller line was funny.

Tyrun Duckley getting clowned on out here

giphy.gif

I crack the fuck up everytime I see that. Werdum is fucking awesome.

If Conor said this shit you guys would eat that shit whole. (If I used the phrase 'eating your shit whole' wrongly, feel free to correct me, English is only my fourth language and I still have no fucking clue what MJ meant when he said that).

Getting hit with a few punches early on doesn't mean Colby got outboxed. He won all 3 rounds and outstruck Maia handily.
when carido wasnt a factor and both men were fresh maia was owning him. after he wore himself out trying shitty take downs colby was able to get back into it. but in terms of skilled striking.. Colby got pieced up.

Didnt florian fight aldo? Im confused where sean sherk comes into play? Maybe im over thinking it?

Didnt florian fight aldo? Im confused where sean sherk comes into play? Maybe im over thinking it?
He fought Sherk, BJ and Aldo for titles at various times.

None of this changes the fact that Colby Magana is giant pussy.

Florian faced both Aldo ( at 145) and Sherk (155).

Colby tweetbwas shit. Florian was smart not giving the idiot more of his time replying. Florian face Aldo at the top of his game and a lot of other top fighters earlier on. Big difference between the two? Florian was a finisher. Only went to dec a couple of times and was exciting to see. Unlike Colby who's finished two fights since his last loss.

BTW, as for Colby bragging about his win over Mia. Almost WW has lost their next bout after fighting for the title. Some in order at WW are Hardy, Sheilds, Kos, Condit , Diaz, Condit again, Macdonald, Mia. It's more about the fighters mental state after losing in a title fight , as a whole fighters suck in their next bout.

Can't wait for this guy to lose and disappear.

Florian faced both Aldo ( at 145) and Sherk (155).

Colby tweetbwas shit. Florian was smart not giving the idiot more of his time replying. Florian face Aldo at the top of his game and a lot of other top fighters earlier on. Big difference between the two? Florian was a finisher. Only went to dec a couple of times and was exciting to see. Unlike Colby who's finished two fights since his last loss.

BTW, as for Colby bragging about his win over Mia. Almost WW has lost their next bout after fighting for the title. Some in order at WW are Hardy, Sheilds, Kos, Condit , Diaz, Condit again, Macdonald, Mia. It's more about the fighters mental state after losing in a title fight , as a whole fighters suck in their next bout.

Can't wait for this guy to lose and disappear.
I dont even remember them fighting, that must have been sherks first defense and then he popped or something right? Damn Colbys showing he was probably a closet fan with that one. He will be humbled soon. I dont like him but if Perry wins, thats a fun matchup and leadup to a fight.

Colby Covington is like that bully in highschool who cries and tells a teacher when someone retaliates against him.

Back